Quicken Online now FREE
    Since everything we do is online why not free financial management software:

http://quicken.intuit.com/

I'll have to experiment with this. I am a heavy user of the desktop version of their product. But the online version is appealing - and it has an iphone interface. [droooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool]
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    My wife has used Intuit's TurboTax online version for several years to do our income taxes and we swear by it (the good kind of swearing). Will have to check out Quicken online.

I love Quicken but I'm not sure how keen I am to enter my bank account passwords online. I know they say details are kept private, safe, secure, etc.. but it still doesn't sit well.

I'm a little annoyed right now as DigitalRiver just sent me fake renewal invoices ("we wanted to let you know we are having difficulty processing your order") for BOTH Norton & Trend Micro. My Trend Micro IS expiring soon (original purchase through Digital River), interesting how they seem to know I need anti-virus software right about now.

I'm starting to realize how much info is available about me via online memberships, free or otherwise.

But I do love Intuit products.. if anyone gets it right, it will be them

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread