Affiliate Network Rep
    Haiko Holds Pepperjam Network to a Higher Standard than Google Affiliate Network
    It didn't surpise us here at Pepperjam to learn that Haiko admitted that he holds Pepperjam Network to a higher standard than Google Affiliate Network. http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread...4&page=1&pp=25 is he's admission.

These are the kinds of things that make ABW less than desirable as an affiliate forum that should hold everyone to the same standard.

Clearly, what has happened over the last several months with Pepperjam and ABW goes back to the fact that we've been held to a higher standard than other networks.

ABWer's will say that Pepperjam Network should be held to a higher standard because we say we are better than other networks.

Well, we think we are doing good things to move this industry forward, but I think there's a lot more we (and others) can do. That's the fight we want to be involved in, not here on this board.

The other issue that needs to be on the record is that the leader of this board Haiko de Poel, Jr. and I just don't see eye to eye.

I honestly believe that Haiko's intent to make the affiliate industry a better place is sincere.

However, I think Haiko's leadership as it relates to how Pepperjam has been continually held to a higher standard on this board is unacceptable.

Let the record state that Haiko has admitted after several months of dodging the question that Pepperjam Network is held to a higher standard.

That higher standard that you told everyone to hold you to, remember? I'm just doing what you asked everyone to do.

My leadership is not the question Kris, it's you, your past and what you claim as transparency and how it affects affiliates and merchants in your network.

For disclosure's sake, I did vote for you for the PMA, I even told Picarelli why I did, ask her, I think your a good leader, but, the details get lost so you need a good team. I have nothing personal against you, I don't know you from Peter nor Adam. This is business, please keep your ranting professional, YES - I'm holding you to that standard.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Affiliate Network Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    For disclosure's sake, I did vote for you for the PMA, I even told Picarelli why I did, ask her, I think your a good leader, but, the details get lost so you need a good team. I have nothing personal against you, I don't know you from Peter nor Adam. This is business, please keep your ranting professional, YES - I'm holding you to that standard.
    Thank you. That means a lot to me.

Now let's get over this situation here on ABW. Ask the questions you want answered. I don't expect you to like all the answers, but the truth is that whether we admit it or not, we are all fighting the same fight. That's a fact.

http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=112014

The Qs are where you've been answering all morning

Closed
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

5. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread