Thread: Getting to know your buy.at support team

Getting to know your buy.at support team
    Hello!

If you’re a member of the buy.at network (or if you’ve been reading our posts), you’ve probably noticed that there are a lot of us eager to jump in and help out with any questions. Not sure who to contact for information? Here’s a brief introduction of your buy.at support teams:

Publisher Development Team
    This team is your main point of contact for all general questions, including joining the network, setup questions, and day-to-day management. They’re a good first step for anything you need.

Key members on this team include:
    Kimberly.Salvino[at]buy.at or at (443) 863-7727 / toll-free (888) 791-0341

Account Management Team
    This team is your resource for program-specific questions. They are focused on making sure our programs are running smoothly. Their roles include setting up and communicating campaign launch and promotions, adding new creatives, and any other program-specific questions.

Key members on this team include:
    Alexandra Forsch – Alex.Forsch[at]buy.at / (443) 863-7722 / toll-free (888) 791-0341
    Greg Bennett – Gregory.Bennett[at]buy.at / toll-free (888) 791-0341
    Jeannine Crooks – Jeannine.Crooks[at]buy.at / (410) 302-8592 / toll-free (888) 791-0341
    Morgan Foland – Morgan.Foland[at]buy.at/ (443) 863-7724 / toll-free (888) 791-0341

-Amy

***Please note our new email addresses and phone numbers***
    Last edited by Amy Ely; June 15th, 2011 at 03:57 PM.

And a good team it is, too They put a lot of extra effort into getting things running right!

ABW Ambassador
    does it normally take a week to get a response when you contact from within buy.at? I sent an internal e-mail and got a 'We'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible' respose back on Oct 22nd, haven't received anything since then.

Affiliate Network Rep ayakobing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    does it normally take a week to get a response when you contact from within buy.at? I sent an internal e-mail and got a 'We'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible' respose back on Oct 22nd, haven't received anything since then.
    Hi Julian,

No, we always respond back to any inquiries pretty quickly. If certain requests need extra time to resolve, we still reply back to acknowledge the issue and ETA for solution. Please send me a PM and I will make sure to take care of you.

Thanks!
    Ayako

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    And a good team it is, too They put a lot of extra effort into getting things running right!
    Thanks so much! We appreciate your support

ABW Ambassador
    very nice...its only the "british/european" networks doing that... it would be nice if i could see the competing "american" ones do the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Julian, sorry about the delay in response. Hopefully we will continue to make it easy and easier for our affiliates to know whom to speak with when they have issues. If you ever have any questions about buy.at I would be more than happy to answer them for you.

Your original issue of signing up on the Swarovski program has been fixed.

If I can do anything else for you, I would be happy to help.

Thanks,
    Gabe

very nice...its only the "british/european" networks doing that... it would be nice if i could see the competing "american" ones do the same thing
    This team is US based, there's not a gazillion merchants yet but there are some good ones.

Affiliate Network Rep
    more merchants to come...keep your eyes open!!!

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    For a merchant, what are your advantages over other networks?

Hi FriendlyPlanetTravel,

Thanks for your question! Here are a few of the highlights:

A big part of our business model is focused on taking a full-service, partnership approach with our clients to make sure their affiliate program is setup for success. As part of this, our team is heavily focused on incorporating the right technology solutions, which may include a few of our unique offerings:

Product-level tracking & reporting – using our ProfitPlus & BasketData systems
    Offline tracking – including tracking sales from telephone, email, and printed materials back to the original affiliate’s site
    Cookieless tracking – to track transactions without the use of 3rd party cookies
    Widget creatives – to feature real-time product feed data and support viral marketing efforts

Also, we’ve built a strong foundation on getting “the basics” right:

On-time payments – backed by AOL/Time Warner
    Reliable reporting and tracking – that is flexible and accurate
    Proactive account management – including regular communication and strategic guidance
    A solid campaign management interface – that is user-friendly, customizable, and allows clients to easily manage disputed sales
    An open network approach – providing visibility to which publishers are running your campaign, and encouraging both advertisers and publishers to work together to improve campaign performance

In addition, we’re focused on maintaining a clean affiliate network with strict network quality standards – free from adware, spyware, and any malicious applications that inappropriately intercept sales.

Bottom line: our team strives to provide value to both our advertisers and publishers, ensuring that all parties are fully supported and confident in our ability to grow their business the right way.

12. Newsletter Signup