Hi Todd;

I'm not sure what to do with this ...

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...9&m=8156071301

Folks at CJ have confirmed that my account should be adjusted, but after several months it hasn't happened. Am interested in hearing your thoughts.

- Ed

I'm sorry if it was inappropriate to address this to you, Todd. I don't know what the limits are on what you can do for people in this forum.

But is there anyone from CJ reading this who can help me on this one?

Thanks;
    Ed

ABW Ambassador
    I remember your post. That was back in Aug. I even bumped it up, asking for an update. You stated you thought it was okay, But that was 3 months ago now.

Am I to believe they have still not paid you for sales that CJ has been paid for? Have you called CJ's number and spoken with people there?

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

Yes, you are correct. And I would think that the same is true about anyone who was an affilliate of Toy Lodge, but maybe they didn't have many affiliates, or I'm the only person who noticed it, or ???

But no I haven't called on the phone. I don't know where to call or who to ask for. I'll I've ever done is use "ask a question"

- Ed

ABW Ambassador
    1-805-560-0777 or
    1-800-761-1072

Just tell the person who answers the phone that you are an affiliate and that you have a payment issue that is over 3 months old.

http://SearchToSale.com - Turns your search box into money.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Do call CJ!

I haven't had to call much, fortunately, but the couple of times I did the issue was resolved within minutes. It's much better than emailing or using the CJ internal system, when the matter is highly important!

The department to ask for is "Client Services". The receptionist should be able to get it from the brief description, too. But that's where you'll end up.

Once you get through, calmly explain the situation. You may have to speak with a few people and repeat the same thing to all of 'em...so have your patience ready and block out enough time that you're not rushed! (Remember that California "closes" later than Tennessee, so if you've got some j*b you can wait until after you get out to call CJ instead of trying to do things on a lunch break.)

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread