Question AIM Screen Name Trouble
    I'm curious about this one: I have an AIM account that I created a while ago and have forgotten the password. Each time I log on to AIM and attempt to re-open that account AIM says that there is not enough information to verify the account and I have to create a new account.

I REALLY want the lost account!

There was a time where you could call up a number that Microsoft would not normally publicize and receive all types of 'special treatment' assistance (ex. replacement OS disks for cheap, replacement software disks for cheap, technical support for FREE, etc.) from their support staff. At one time AOL had the same thing.

My question is: Does anyone know the contact number for AOL/AIM to get someone in their support staff to receive the same 'special treatment' and restore my lost account?

I would greatly appreciate this if anyone knows the answer to this question.

Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

AIM Screen Name
    Thanks for attempting to answer, but I HAVE been to that page. That's the page that says 'we cannot process your request because there is not enough information to verify the account'

It appears as though this is an easy question but I'm basically asking for the 'Back Door' assistance to a problem. Not the cheery 'I'm hear to help YOU!' answer.

Ian

I had that same problem....and eventually got it fixed, after calling them....the number to call was IMPOSSIBLE to find, and of course, I didnt keep it handy.

DUDE, You know you are so KILLING ME! That's exactly what I am looking for. Can you check around for the number because obviously AOL is not assisting on this one. I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE MY LOST SCREEN NAME BACK!!!!!

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread