Question Clicks to leads to sales three steps tracking -- Post Affiliate Pro alternatives
    RE: clicks sales leads three steps tracking

We are currently using Post Affiliate Pro. It can only help us track either click-sales or click-sales.

However, the complete order tracking is actually a three part process.

click > lead > sale.

Can you suggest a software that may track the complete cycle of order and provides statistics for all these three parameters?

RE: clicks sales leads three steps tracking

We are currently using Post Affiliate Pro. It can only help us track either click-leads or click-sales.

However, the complete order tracking is actually a three part process.

click > lead > sale.

Can you suggest a software that may track the complete cycle of order and provides statistics for all these three parameters?

I checked with iDevAffiliate as well. Their agent Jim Webster replied as follows:

You can track all 3 with our system but the problem is each affiliate can only be setup for per-sale OR per-click. The affiliate can't be both.

It would be:

lead (commission) then sale (another commission).

Or:

click (commission)

Can anyone suggest a software that may track the complete cycle of order and provides statistics for all these three parameters instead of partial?

Hi Balabinba,

PAP4 beta was just released a couple of days ago. I know it has new features and not sure what all of them are, but you may want to speak with them to see if the newer version will meet your needs.
    KK

Talking
    Hi Kristin,

I've contacted them first with regards to this. Their reply are as follows:

I'm sorry but this is not able with our software.
    It support only two step tracking : click > sale or click >lead
    You can create different campaign - some for tracking sales and some for tracking leads.

But thank you for your info.. I've been looking forward to the release of PAP4 for quite a while. I'd take a look at that anyway.

Thumbs up
    balabinba

I realize it's been a couple of months. Did you find a program that performed the 3 step statistics for you? This thread petered out without resolution, so I hope you found what you wanted.

For what it's worth, I can tell you that Adsmarket will track that and show you click, lead, and sale information. I know I work for them but I am also an affiliate and very happy!

Good luck!
    Daneka
    Marketing and Content at Adsmarket

CPL marketing
    We gave up PAP3 and 4 since it cannot scale up to serve the huge volume of impression in the Mainland China market. We ended up buying a 40k Chinese Yuan system software that's widely used by the affiliate manager in China that can handle millions of impressions per minute.

However, we're looking into working with CPL network. I'm doing some research. You guys seem to have done well! Congrats!

The following list of CPL network is compiled by myself according to the websites' traffic that they got as Google Trends indicates.

incentaclick.com, adsmarket.co.il, clickbooth.com, paydotcom.com, hydranetwork.com, neverblue.com, intermarkmedia.com, revenuegateway.com,pinpointdigital.com

related keywords:

affiliate networks
    which affiliate network choose?
    cpa advertising
    cpa network
    lead generation
    incenta click
    publisher network

Thumbs up
    We've also been looking at Google Trends, so thanks for sending us the added feedback!

If you're primarily dealing with the Mainland China market, I actually wouldn't recommend going with adsmarket.com, because we focus primarily on European and US offers. You should try Adsmarket China, however:

If you signup as a Publisher (it's all self-managed so you won't be bothered by anyone), you can see all of the offers for China. I can't post the link here or I'd violate the terms of the forum. Do a search for the regular adsmarket site and add '.cn' at the end.

Balabinba, if you are serious, let me know, and I'll get you to an internal person with Adsmarket China who will hook you up!
    My advice is start by registering with AM china and see what you can find on your own. If you need more help, I'll find you some.

Good luck!
    Daneka

Quote Originally Posted by balabinba
    ...We ended up buying a 40k Chinese Yuan system software that's widely used by the affiliate manager in China that can handle millions of impressions per minute.
    Hey cool can you let me know how to contact them. What's the product? Could be a package I can review.

Thanks.
    [URL=http://www.typoassassin.com/?utm_source=abestweb&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=p&utm_campaign=sig]Are these affiliates stealing from you?[/URL]

Hi, I am new to this thread so I might be a bit off topic (and, I have been warned that clickbank is not a popular site on abestweb) but I thought I should ask this anyway. I also have been doing a lot of research on 3-step tracking and I think what everyone is asking is in regard to how to track the product all the way through the sale.

I have been doing some extensive programming (for the past 4 weeks actually) and I am working on a solution to this problem. Unfortunately, the scripts that we have been writing (as of now) are only compatible with the Clickbank Marketplace.

Basically, we are trying to create a system that will allow a Clickbank merchant/vendor to track sales, leads, etc. The programming is still in process but if anyone is interested in updates I will be sure to keep you posted.

Once again, if anyone knows of a better place where I should mention this, or where this information might be more beneficial (if this thread is inappropriate) please be sure to let me know.

Thanks

Zach

This thread is fairly old, but I am using PAP version 4.5.75.5. I just started at a new company and I am new to PAP, so still learning the ropes. We are in the process of creating our platform of sites for affiliates to select for their traffic, and I am testing all of the PAP4 tracking, etc.

Chuck, you seem to be very familiar with the software and having your stuff together. What would you recommend I do at this stage in preparation for signing up (what is hopefully a slew of) affiliates and getting them going on pushing their traffic? Initially we are going with a simple commission of % of total sale of our product (tickets: sports, theater and concerts), if that information helps at all.

Cheers!

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    I recommend that you do a competitive analysis of all merchants with a related product/service. Then be at least 50% better in commission, longer if not perpetual cookie and pitch better support (then provide it).

You got your work cut out finding affiliates so when you are researching competitors see if you can identify their affiliates for recruitment.

12. Thanks From:

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread