Question Merchant Says Leads Aren't Legit
    I'm not sure to segue this incident from my affiliate fraud issues, but...

I had an advertiser who after 8 months of Lead Generation claims that not one of my leads has converted for him. Does anyone know of a way in which I can investigate this without my advertiser's knowledge?

ABW Ambassador
    Find someone to sign up from your link and go through the lead process (legitimate of course)
    If it doesn't track, then you know there is a problem. If it does track, then you know that your previous ones could be just bad leads

Moderator Note: I split this back out, renamed both threads, moved them to the appropriate forums, and deleted the duplicates and questions about where the forum should be. The titles and wording made this whole thread pretty confusing. It was really two different topics.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

How are you generating your leads? Are you incentivizing them (providing some sort of compensation for the people signing up)?
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread