Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Can anyone tell me about any of their paranormal experiences?
    Friends, I always had a keen interest towards the paranormal things that happens. I like to share the experiences related to the paranormal events that take place very rarely in general. If anyone had any experiences related to paranormal events then I would like them to share their experiences with me and this community.

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Someone who has experienced the paranormal often finds that it's not "very rarely" for them!

(Edit: Moving to Midnight Cafe forum)

Now, I assume you mean like the a few days ago, when the "[ABestWeb] - Reported Bad Post" email title I was looking at blurred before my eyes, focused back in with the name of the person who made the report (as if his name was the title of the email)...and then changed back to normal?

I had not opened that email yet nor did I have any reason to guess who would have generated the report.

That definitely made my "Weird" list...

ABW Ambassador
    Sometimes i read something and it's as if I've seen it before or I have this feeling or more a knowing that it's probably spread across the interwebs like a virus. I'm getting that feeling now - http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...xperiences%3f+

Look out! Halloween is bringing them out of the woodwork. This should be nominated for the weirdest first post of 2008...

X

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Sometimes i read something and it's as if I've seen it before or I have this feeling or more a knowing that it's probably spread across the interwebs like a virus. I'm getting that feeling now - http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...xperiences%3f+
    Busted...
    So I wonder if s/he's looking for c*ntent for a site, or to go into a book?

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Trust, isn't that called deja poo?
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Don't look yet, but we have 3 invisible guests up there lurking for evidence. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Don't look yet, but we have 3 invisible guests up there lurking for evidence. :-)

X

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by meadowmufn
    Trust, isn't that called deja poo?
    That's it deja poo. Somebody else told me the exact same thing last time

"So I wonder if s/he's looking for c*ntent for a site, or to go into a book?"

Not sure. I'm wondering if they might be testing out some spam bot or something to see how effective it is, which forums it works on, which forums delete the spam, somewhere in that neighborhood.

The paranormal experiences are very rarely seen as in real. So, those who are really interested in knowing about any such events sometimes have to remain untouched by such experiences about paranormal happenings. Few days ago one of my friends who is also very fanatical for the mystic events that take place unusually, found an online service for (took out the spam) that provides information and shares experiences about paranormal occurrence in the form of videos which are great to view. I hope that you have a great time there.
    Last edited by Trust; October 31st, 2008 at 06:47 AM.

ABW Ambassador
    hensykronze + kilemills = same/banned

wouldn't it be deja BOO?
    Dyan Carlson
    ["My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness."- The Dalai Lama

LOL boo, so when my daughter was 1 month old I was filming her, and when we look at the cd if you look at my closet 2 hangers lifted up and moved about 3 inches. And now that my daugter is 2 she can now accurately tell me when my phone is going to ring before it does. She will grab my phone and say mommy phone and about 30 seconds later it will ring.
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Quote Originally Posted by jodyq
    LOL boo, so when my daughter was 1 month old I was filming her, and when we look at the cd if you look at my closet 2 hangers lifted up and moved about 3 inches. And now that my daugter is 2 she can now accurately tell me when my phone is going to ring before it does. She will grab my phone and say mommy phone and about 30 seconds later it will ring.
    One word... Exorcist!

JK

X

Quote Originally Posted by guinness618
    wouldn't it be deja BOO?
    And after the banning -- would that make it deja BOO-HOO?
    Generate more fake news.

Us old-time M*A*S*H fans know perfectly well what's going on here. Your daughter is suffering from a medical problem. I think the technical name for it is "Radar O'Reilly-ism."
    Generate more fake news.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Byerly
    One word... Exorcist!

JK

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    It's a shame this thread was started with somewhat spammy/shady intentions as this is a cool topic for Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by TrishaLyn
    It's a shame this thread was started with somewhat spammy/shady intentions as this is a cool topic for Halloween.
    What do you want to add? Go for it...

X

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    Unfortunately the only paranormal experience I have is a pretty spooky photo my dad took once, but there's no real story behind it. The picture is of a Victorian building in old town Eureka, CA that my step mom liked and wanted a photo of. There's a milky white face in the lower window, but it's in front of the lettering painted on the window.

If anyone wants to see it let me know, I'll scan it and post it.

She's in tune with the universe, that's all. We all are, but we tend to have it hammered out of us as we grow up.

Children and animals are naturally in touch with things that rational science can't yet explain.

Although it's all coming together in Quantum Physics.

Our eyes send out tangible signals.

It's an accepted phenomenon (though science has no explanation) that you can tell when someone is staring at you from behind your back.

Intelligence agencies train agents not to look directly at the back of people they're shadowing for that reason.

I used to love freaking my daughter out when she would show me pictures from her college dorm. I kept saying look at those orbs. mwwhaha

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    now that my daugter is 2 she can now accurately tell me when my phone is going to ring before it does. She will grab my phone and say mommy phone and about 30 seconds later it will ring.
    This is very cool!
    Nurture her ESP - it will serve her well if she learns to harness it and doesn't become afraid of her power.

And what Vampire Skunk said. :-)
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Yes! Enjoy the miracle that is your 2 year old daughter.

But it isn't a 'power' that needs nurturing. It's our natural state of being. She just hasn't 'learned' to suppress it yet.

We all have that ability to a certain extent.

Did you never think of someone out of the blue, only to have them telephone you a few minutes later?

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VampireSkunk

But it isn't a 'power' that needs nurturing. It's our natural state of being. She just hasn't 'learned' to suppress it yet.

We all have that ability to a certain extent.
    True - little kids still don't know they're not "supposed" to be able to tap into that state of being. I've trained my kids to accept that instinct and they now are very good at reading situations, not getting into trouble or trusting the wrong people.

I trust my gut instincts absolutely. They're very rarely wrong and I know it's natural radar and should be heeded.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast