Sub id tracking for conversion details
    Hi, we have a small mailing which we use to market affiliate offers of various networks. We would like to know with the help of subid can we track which user has taken the offer we had sent them.

From what i understood is while sending offer newsletter we assign certain parameter/subid to the affiliate link.. networks will return that url with subid optional info in stats area when we check for conversion.

we want to do this to see which of our users are actually taking the offers we sending them..

any help and advise here will be highly appreciated..thanks

Yes..it's pretty easy. You would just need to embed their user id, the campaign email id (if you have such a thing) in the affiliate URLs wihin the email.

CJ use a "sid" parameter.
    Shareasale is "afftrack"

and so on...

You can also use a service like tomyinbox.com to have your CJ reports emailed to you.
    Adam

thnx adam, but we have few thousand users/email and we use aweber to send them newsletter..now how do we embed each of their email to the affiliate url..

Note: we don't have user id, these members are acquire via double optin process newsletter sign up form which is there on our s

Quote Originally Posted by id2k
    thnx adam, but we have few thousand users/email and we use aweber to send them newsletter..now how do we embed each of their email to the affiliate url..

Note: we don't have user id, these members are acquire via double optin process newsletter sign up form which is there on our s
    You'll have to test yourself, but here's what I've found from Aweber's help site:

http://www.aweber.com/faq/questions/...My+Messages%3F

Basically, the implementation should work something like this: http://www.affiliatelink.com/tracking-url?sid={!email} .

thnx joshua..yes i think this should help..will ask my programmer to look into this..thanks so much ..will update here if it works..

one last question hopefully so when i will see subid stats in my affiliate network account it will show the users email who had opted in that offer?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread