Meet and Greet in Chatham,Ontario 11/14 - *new meetup group*
    Greetings my name is Cavan, Iím an Affiliate marketer new to the business, looking to meet up with people with common interests in the affiliate marketing industry, too come together and share ideas and experiences in our entrepreneurial endeavors.

Meet others interested in all aspects of Affiliate Marketing, Gather to discuss Ad Campaigns, Search Engine Optimization, Promotion and Business, Web 2.0, XHTML/CSS, Javascript, PHP, My SQL, AJAX, and Graphic Design. Open to anyone interested in learning more about Affiliate Marketing with a positive attitude and too have fun.

to RSVP to the next meeting go to http://www.meetup.com/The-Chatham-Af...endar/9064664/
    Last edited by Haiko de Poel, Jr.; November 1st, 2008 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Edited link to join group to the event, this is a forum for events, if you'd like to recruit that's another issue.

Closed meet up group, but still looking to network in Southern Ontario
    Unfortunately due to scheduling conflicts I have had to close this meet up group. I would still like to get together with anyone between Windsor Ontario, and London Ontario. Let me know if you are interested.

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread