SAS Exclusive
    I am always concern when a merchant is on two networks that is why I stick to SAS EXCLUSIVE whenever possible.

I see some merchants on SAS + other network but still have the SAS exclusive banner. What is SAS doing to keep merchants straight? or removing the SAS exclusive?

i.e Pets Warehouse, and the list goes on..
    Ma, where the beer? :escape:

http and a telephoto
    Report them to Shareasale? It is up to the merchant to alert Shareasale if they decide to add a second network. When I let them know about a couple a while ago they took off the exclusive designation very quickly.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Quote Originally Posted by ske9963
    I am always concern when a merchant is on two networks that is why I stick to SAS EXCLUSIVE whenever possible.

I see some merchants on SAS + other network but still have the SAS exclusive banner. What is SAS doing to keep merchants straight? or removing the SAS exclusive?

i.e Pets Warehouse, and the list goes on..
    I still like SAS, but I no longer trust any PAID ad, or we're better banner, or unique crap anywhere.

The best way to distinguish the best merchant, is to see which one will make you plata, and which one will give you platano!

Btw, plata = , and platano = . So, unless you're a , the choice should be very clear.

A few recent threads indicate that trusting SAS is not a wise choice.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    Not sure I agree with that Code Monkey, but I understand your position. Individual issues may not come out the way that everyone wants them too, I certainly wish they could.

I agree with you Mr. Sal that the most important factor is the relationship between the Affiliate and the Merchant. That should be the case 100% of the time. ShareASale is there to help facilitate (possibly introduce) the relationship - and provide a stable and reliable platform where those two can do business. Without an Affiliate or without a solid converting Merchant... there isn't much for us to do.

Regarding the Exclusive status - we do request that Merchants notify us of any additional programs that they add, and we review the list as well periodically - but if it becomes more of a problem we will find a way to review more extensively
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

ShareASale President/CEO and ABW Veteran Brian - ShareASale's Avatar
    As always... if you find someone who you feel should not have this status... I.e. Pets-Warehouse ... we can remove it. I just removed that one as well as a couple that were emailed to me referencing this thread.
    Thanks,

Brian Littleton
    President/CEO - ShareASale.com, Inc.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread