Avantlink video ads on Squidoo?
    Any of you use Squidoo and put videos on your Squidoo lenses?

They have a YouTube module, but from what I understand that only works to show YouTube videos.

But are their other modules which you can use to put Avantlink video ads on Squidoo? Anyone doing it? Anyone know about it?

Thanks.
    Generate more fake news.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Gary,

Doesn't Squidoo have a straight HTML module? If so, you should be able to use our video ads there. We just provide a single line of Javascript that Affiliates use to embed video ads.

Gary

ABW Ambassador
    In the other thread I posted about the Text / Write module which should do the trick. HTML module Gary is talking about. I noticed they have a Video module as well and it says it supports 4 different ones, not sure if others will work there as well. But I would try those 2, one of them will work.

Hmm am gonna have to check the thread Trust is talking about. Don't remember exactly what I had tried before but didn't think it would work. Dummy thinking here but I thought the html module would only work using just plain ole regular html.....not the javascript.

Just tried putting one of the videos into the html module for a Squidoo I have (it was the dynamic/javascript, which was the only option to choose under integration type) Didn't have time to check others to see if there are other methods to use for em or not. It didn't work, tho....just nothing showed. If I get time will try to explore what the other thread talks about.

Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Yep I tested, too. The Text / Write Module isn't processing Javascript. Let me talk to Scott and David to see if they have any suggestions, but we may be out of luck on this one..

Hey, thanks so much, Gary, for checking on this. I hope something will work out. I'm going to give Squidoo a big-time try and would love to be able to use Avantlink merchants' videos.

Unfortunately, when I was rummaging around the site yesterday I think I did see something about the javascript not being processed.
    Generate more fake news.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread