Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Off to Florida early in the morning
    Well, it's time for my annual jaunt to FL to go get our Gulf home in order, check in on the boat, visit the harbor master at the marina to get my boat slip arrangements finalized, take the cars for a spin and a wash. Ellen and I are heading down Jan 8th, so we want things in ship shape for our winter retreat. It's also a good excuse for palin (no pun intended) with my dear friend Donuts!! woot

If anyone needs to contact me between Nov 7 and Nov 12th, use my FL number in my signature below. Donuts, I'm looking forward to hitting Harpoon Harrys and sharing some good conversation and suds on Rich's boat while we heal our wounds!

Gotta go pack a couple pair of shorts, sandals and a tootbrush now, so checking out for now. Have a great week boys and girls.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Have a safe trip, Alan!
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Hamilton
    Off to Florida early in the morning
    According to your own signature: "FL # Jan 11 - May 8" you should not come down here until January.

So what happen?

Do they give you 48 hrs to leave town after your "Like it or not... " post, yesterday?

It's only November down here, so Keep A Knockin until Jan.

I'm leaving Los Angeles for Florida on Saturday morning. Visiting my cousin in North Fort Myers for 10 days.
    Affiliate Marketing - The hardest easy money I ever made.

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Have a safe trip Alan and Miss Donna!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Have fun and enjoy the sunshine!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    According to your own signature: "FL # Jan 11 - May 8" you should not come down here until January.

So what happen?

Do they give you 48 hrs to leave town after your "Like it or not... " post, yesterday?

It's only November down here, so Keep A Knockin until Jan.

I think a new sheriff just got in town, that is why he is heading out in his rust bucket
    http://www.indianapontiacs.com/1963GPALABAMA.jpg

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Donuts, I'm looking forward to hitting Harpoon Harrys and sharing some good conversation and suds on Rich's boat
    See you very soon!

Tell Rich to get a few cases of Bud Light. I'll reimburse upon arrival.

note: officially published warning to the fish of charlotte harbor, i'm coming for ya. you can run, and you can even hide, but i will find you and maybe even eat you if i'm feeling rambunctious (that's what she said).

Alan, Donuts, have fun!! I envy you two.

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    note: officially published warning to the fish of charlotte harbor, i'm coming for ya. you can run, and you can even hide, but i will find you and maybe even eat you if i'm feeling rambunctious (that's what she said).

Outsourced Program Manager TrishaLyn's Avatar
    Snow birdin' it, eh? Good idea! Have a safe trip and enjoy the sunshine.

So I've spent the past three days repairing things that stopped working while we've been gone. The upstairs toilet in the guest room blew a float so the water didn't stop runnning. Replaced that this morning and all is well.

Got back from the grocery store Saturday morning and the entire kitchen floor was covered in suds from the dishwasher. Turned out the drain line going into the disposal was clogged from sitting unused the past 6 months. So I bought a line snake and cleared the line yesterday. All is well with that.

The guy who has been looking after our cars the past 6 monhts pulled the hood release too hard and broke the cable, so the jeep is going into the shop this afternoon.

It's funny (kinda) but everytime I get down here, something needs to be fixed because it gets corroded or clogged or dried out because it isn't used for several months, but all should be well come January 8 when we get back here for the winter. From Punta Gorda, FL, this is Alan The Plumber with todays update!!! Be good folks.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

....The guy who has been looking after our cars the past 6 monhts pulled the hood release too hard and broke the cable, so the jeep is going into the shop this afternoon.
    And this is how to know you have too much money...when you have a "carsitter."

Now for the most important question: did you get the Bud Light? Actually, there is another too...do they have Big Lots there?

-sfcom

More bad news Alan, the Nascar Red Bull Toyota piloted by Brian Vickers crashed early on in yesterdays race. So that may be the last nail in the RB coffin after your boycott.

And what about your carsitter trying to get under the hood of the jeep?? - "I was only going to borrow the battery for a little while" - Time for a nanny cam?

X

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Byerly
    More bad news Alan, the Nascar Red Bull Toyota piloted by Brian Vickers crashed early on in yesterdays race. So that may be the last nail in the RB coffin after your boycott.

And what about your carsitter trying to get under the hood of the jeep?? - "I was only going to borrow the battery for a little while" - Time for a nanny cam?
    I worked out a settlement with the corner store here in Punta Gorda to sell me RB at 1.99 a can instead of 2.29. So I had a red bull and vodka or 4 while I watched the Steelers and Colts last night from the open cabana bar on the harbor. It was gorgeous weather.

As for car sitter getting under the hood, part of my instructions for him was to come over every two weeks, start up and drive both cars a couple miles and then disconnect the batteries each time. So he was doing the right thing, but he just pulled the hood release too hard and popped the cable from the handle. But this afternoon it is being fixed and later today he is treating Donuts and me to an afternoon happy hour on his live aboard boat. Ellen and I keep our boat on the slip next to him and he's been a great neighbor, but I won't have my boat put in until we get back in Jan, so he's having us aboard today.

SF - sorry to say, but as far as I know, no Big Lots here, but I'll check to be sure. Well, off to grab the bud light before Donuts gets here!! Byyeeee

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    So I've spent the past three days repairing things that stopped working while we've been gone.
    Wanna come fix all the stuff here that needs it?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

...I had a red bull .....and ....vodka or 4 ...... Steelers and Colts ....... open cabana bar ........ harbor...... gorgeous weather......
    Alan sounds like heaven!

I'm soooo jealous.

Not because of the red bull ... never tried it
    Not because of the vodka ... don't drink
    Not because of the Football ... don't watch
    But I want nice weather ! ah well not in New England it's down hill from now

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    great weather here today, Alan and i are heading out to the pass where the harbor opens up into the gulf of mexico. wish you all were here. :-)

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    great weather here today, Alan and i are heading out to the pass where the harbor opens up into the gulf of mexico. wish you all were here. :-)
    I wish I was there, too! I would love some great weather. My office building is right on the water at Tide Point, so the morning trek in is freezing.

Enjoy yourselves!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

19. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread