Angry websiteoutlook posts site value
    I searched my major keyword for my site and found that on the same page websiteout look out had posted what they thought was the value of my site in usa dollars. My question is how did they get listed so fast on this search term? Is there any way I can have this removed from Google?

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I'm sorry you're upset about this. I don't think they have any idea what they're doing when it comes to affiliate sites. My main site is, according to them, worth less than what I earn in a single month from it. That gave me a chuckle.

Why do you want Google to remove it? (Not that I think that's going to happen.)

Rhea. it's not the value that concerns me. I am listed No1 out 161,000,000 using this keyword and it has taken me years to get there. I don't want Google to punish me for this and knock me down in listings. Thanks Rhea.

ABW Ambassador
    punish you? Why would Google punish you for this?

I think what he means is that the WSO listing for his keyword appears above his. And I'm assuming he has a keywordy domain name.

So by punish, I think he means simply that he was pushed down the SERPs by the WSO listing.
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Oh, sorry for my confusion. I've been up since 3 a.m. and I'm a little goofy. I hadn't realized that the listing was pushing you out of top position for your keyword. Well that's a different story.

Apparently Google's algorithm favors them over you, which suggests that Google's algorithm isn't what it's cracked up to be, or, they're manipulating the hell out of it. Have you studied their tags and such to see how they might be doing it?

ABW Ambassador
    He stated that he is number 1, and the listing appears on the same page. Not that it had pushed him from the top spot

Yes I do have keywordy domain name. Google works in strange ways as we all know and getting a top listing in Google takes a lot of time. I guess what I am concerned about is losing my placement because they have are a non relevent listing using my domain name.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread