Tattoos: Great (or terrible) niche idea
    Just started w/ the tattoo niche - sent 1000 adwords varied search clks promoting a CB merchant & not 1 sale, does this niche completely suck? should I jump ship before spending any more $$ on the niche??? or is there another explanation???

Cool
    tattoes: permanent or temporary?

I can see selling to wannabee goths, punks, bikers and pirates . . . .

added: could be the merchant doesn't convert well. you might take a look at other networks and merchants (if temporary tats) and I think you can search for them if you are using PopShops or GoldenCAN . . .

Some other explanations could be that the particular merchant may not have a good conversion rate or the market may be saturated.
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

Likely, a large number of people are looking for information, pictures, or places to get a tattoo locally. Very few of those will convert.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

it's promoting one of those tattoo sites where a customer would pay for membership to get all of the 1000's of designs. the merchant tmeselves seems to show up plenty in google search

I would never get a tattoo online.....lol
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by jonpoler
    it's promoting one of those tattoo sites where a customer would pay for membership to get all of the 1000's of designs. the merchant tmeselves seems to show up plenty in google search
    but who is your expected customer? there are only so many tattoo artists around (well, kinda) and if the design collections are expensive I wouldn't expect many sales to other individuals.

I know a guy who got into the game early - started a membership site where people could download unique tattoo designs, which they could then take to their local tattoo artist to do on them. He was still making six figures last time I checked but he doesn't have an affiliate program unfortunately. I don't know whether he just got lucky because he got into that niche early (circa 2005) or if there is still room for serious money in that niche. Hard to say.

Dan

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread