Checks Unlimited & NY Question
    Can someone check the settings on acceptance of NY affiliates into Checks Unlimited? It was announced that we are now allowed back into the program and the terms in the affiliate agreement include the conditions but we (NY Affiliates) are still being denied. It's automatic so perhaps someone needs to flip a switch for us?

Packy noticed the other day that he was denied because he was from NY. ( http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...26&postcount=9 ) I did a test application for myself and I too was denied, reason posted below.

This merchant is currently not accepting any new applications. Thanks.

Due to recent tax laws enacted in several US States, this merchant is unable to accept any new applications from your state. If you have questions please contact the merchant directly, or ShareASale Support
    The denial is automatic and a little confusing. Are we denied because no new applications are being accepted or because we are NY applicants?

I've temporarily removed it from my list of NY affiliate programs as it is creating confusion for affiliates.

I'm sending a pm as well but posted this here so that other NY affiliates know it is being addressed. A couple of NYer's saw Packy's post and have emailed me since I have them listed on my blog.

I know it's the weekend and not sure what can be done but I wanted to make sure you are aware of it.

Thanks guys!
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Thanks Mellie, I actually meant to send Emilio a PM and it slipped my mind. Always on the ball aren't cha
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Hey guys,

I am all over this on Monday, yes we are accepting NY affiliates....

I have already sent an email to B as wel ....

Thanks,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks Andy, I guess it's probably a setting somewhere. Thanks for quick answer.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy

Quote Originally Posted by mellie
    Thanks Andy, I guess it's probably a setting somewhere. Thanks for quick answer.
    The issue has been fixed, let the NYC affiliate apps roll in ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thanks Andy! I updated the list.
    Melanie
    Affiliate Advocacy

I applied a little while ago and it went through with no problems Andy.

Now you should have a big New York contest. The first New Yorker to send you 3 sales wins 500 GenoBucks. It will be a cheap contest for ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    I applied a little while ago and it went through with no problems Andy.

Now you should have a big New York contest. The first New Yorker to send you 3 sales wins 500 GenoBucks. It will be a cheap contest for ARC
    Well, we dont do GB's around here ...

We do however do SuperCabs ... here's how it works:

ARC will give you and any NYC affiliate an extra $1.00 per sale.

10 sales = $10.00
    100 sales = $100.00
    1,000 sales = $1,000.00

NO LIMITS, NO CAPS, No Bull ....

How about that?

Till what date do you want me to run with this?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Well, we dont do GB's around here ...
    Andy, I hope you know I was joking about the GB's Sounds good to me. How about until we get this law REPEALED I'm joking again although I think by April, maybe sooner this law will be reversed. Sounds like a great offer Andy. Is that NYC affiliates or all New York State affiliates Andy? Your call on the time limit.

Till what date do you want me to run with this?
    Forever and ever.

Or this month is fine
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    Andy, I hope you know I was joking about the GB's Sounds good to me. How about until we get this law REPEALED I'm joking again although I think by April, maybe sooner this law will be reversed. Sounds like a great offer Andy. Is that NYC affiliates or all New York State affiliates Andy? Your call on the time limit.
    We will call it PackyBucks ...

Let's run it till December 31, 2008 and inclide all NY affiliates. If your mailing address is in NY, you will qualify ....

$1.00 per order, no limits .... till December 31, 2008.

Let's the fun begin ...

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    Forever and ever.

Or this month is fine
    December 31, 2008 ...

Woo Hoo!!! PackyBucks, I'm famous. Umm, Ut Oh! Does tha mean I have to pay the bucks? If so being famous sucks

December 31st sounds like a good date Andy and I'll be shooting for some sales

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread