I really have nothing to say, targets are related to UK...
    ----
    http://edition.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/eu...ast/index.html

-NO WAR-

And thus the cycle continues.

Watch for people saying we have to hit them harder now. That's the game the Israelis and Palestinians have been playing for years and look where it's got them.

The whole point of the Iraq show of strength was (according to the Bushies) that it would end terrorism. But it seems it's getting worse.

So we'll continue to drop bombs, and that will create more terrorists, who will bomb us more, so we'll drop more bombs, and so on and so on...until someone has the courage and honesty to try the kind of long-term economic and foreign policies that are required to get at the root causes of terrorism - poverty, powerlessness and oppression.

Ok, I step aside to make way for the inevitable "Christian crusades burning the white light of justice through the infidel liberal pinko European muslim hordes breeding rabbits Bush-is-god" posts.

ABW Ambassador
    This is the terrorism GWB set free with the Iraq war.

carneol

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    - - - - - -
    The whole point of the Iraq show of strength was (according to the Bushies) that it would end terrorism. But it seems it's getting worse.
    - - - - - -

Show me one place where Bush said, "All the terrorists are in Iraq."

As I recall, they have always shown that the terrorist network has, over the last twenty years, established themselves in dozens of countries.

Iraq was one link, but more importantly for me, Iraqs dictator slaughtered hundreds of thousands of people, MJCB, are you a Saddam supporter or not?

I mean, there's no gray area there, either you thought he was a swell guy, and had every right to toss living people into shredders, or you don't.

If you don't think it was okay to throw human beings into a shredder, I suggest you take a moment and actually reflect upon the morality of your stance you are taking.

If you think it is wrong that Saddam throws living people into a shredder, then you should be rejoicing at the liberation of the Iraqi people, instead of griping like this.

- - - - - - - - -
    A page a day keeps the creditor away!

Carneol - I think, actually, 911 had something to do with it. I know that doesn't fit into your microscopic world view, but write it down somewhere.

- - - - - - - - -

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Funny you 3 represent the world's major problem. Those Muslims, or their liberal wacko supporters, who refuse to say Islam ...not GWB.. should be hunting down and killing these Islamists willing to martyr thousands of innocents, including Muslim children, to beat the cowardly chests of the Jehadis.

see ... http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...494#2066010494 and my calls on the predictable world events justifying 100% Americas warlike actions as these terrorist events were planned months ago.

The Iraqi Shell station owner at the corner this morning summed it all up very well. "until the Muslims rise up and start hanging their clerics and jehadis from Mosque lamp posts there will be no world peace."

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

There will never be world peace.
    The human race will die out before the ignorance and fear and fanaticism which prevent us from achieving utopia is eradicated.
    Even if we achieved peace, it wouldn't be sustainable.
    We live in a world of flux. Things have to change. Changing for the better requires creativity, patience, humility, courage, perseverance. It's easier to be destructive. That's the real reason for terrorism.
    Elbowcreek, there are always shades of grey (otherwise, god help us)

iucpxleps,
    I think some here may have forgotten something.
    You take care.
    Our thoughts are with you.

Education is Key
    Parasiteware.com

Game on!!!! - The DawgFather

ABW Ambassador
    @Elbow:
    You should read my post correct and not interpret it in a false way. Perhaps something is microscopic with you?
    Concerning your former post I must say you are only telling Bush propaganda which has nothing to do with the real world. And one thing you should always remember: The USA and the CIA were the best friends of Saddam. They established his regime and they gave him all the MDWs he asked for. The USA were a supporter of this criminal.

carneol

Oh, so, we help get a guy into power, he turns into a horrible person, so we should allow him to remain, torturing maiming killing at will. Very nice theory carneol.

Oh, and by the way, I do hope IUCP is okay, hope you remain safe!

- - - - - - - - -

Elbowcreek - where did I say I supported Saddam?

I merely point out that if people think dropping bombs on people is going to get rid of terrorism, they are wrong.

I'm glad Saddam's gone. Only history will tell whether the way he was removed was ultimately for the best or not. Who knows what will happen now the touchpaper has been lit.

If you want to talk morality, ask yourself why the USA gave $500 million in aid to Uzbekistan last year. Their President just boils his political prisoners to death, which I supose is marginally better than putting them in shredders.

thanks

-NO WAR-

I am glad you are okay!

- - - - - - - - -

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread