Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Cool Alex First TKD Tournie
    Hi All

A few pics from Alex's first tournament. He did really great made us all very proud, came from 4-1 down in his first fight to win 12-6. Lost his second bout to a more experience Green belt by just one point 11-10

Hopefully the pics below stay linked If not there are lots of pics here

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

cooooooool

Kick Ass

Cute kid, my little brother is also called Alex and does taekwondo although he's a bit older (17 and 6'3"!). I'm more of a krav maga guy myself
    [B]Kier Marston[/B] - Account Manager
    Email/AIM/MSN: Kier@webgains.com
    [URL=http://us.webgains.com/affiliates.html]Join Webgains[/URL] , Read [URL=http://usablog.webgains.com/]our blog[/URL]

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Goodness he is too cute!

Love his facial expression - so serious and focused! And WTG on winning his first fight!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

How long before we see him in the AMWSO TOS-Adherence squad?

Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us, Chris! The attached one is my favourite (focused and ready)!!

Geno
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks again, Chris, excellent photography. Alex is going to be a champ
    That last picture looks just too angelic.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    Thanks again, Chris, excellent photography. Alex is going to be a champ That last picture looks just too angelic.
    It's all part of the act

Beautiful pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us, Chris! The attached one is my favourite (focused and ready)!!
    Thanks Geno, at the start he was a little bemused about the whole thing, he'd done sparring at the Gym and that was against friends and was all a bit of a laugh. Once he got past the bemused state he really enjoyed it. Wasn't at all upset about loosing, though was kinda down that he didn't get to fight again

How long before we see him in the AMWSO TOS-Adherence squad?
    One or two years, maybe three, before he's ready I think

Cute kid, my little brother is also called Alex and does taekwondo although he's a bit older (17 and 6'3"!). I'm more of a krav maga guy myself
    Give him 11 years he might make 6' 3". I was watching some Krav Maga training on TV the other week, that's a very serious system!

Kick Ass
    No points for it, but there were a lot kicks to the butt going on

cooooooool
    Thanks cpaemarket hope to have some more soon, he's keen to get in to his next tournie !
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

Goodness he is too cute!

Love his facial expression - so serious and focused! And WTG on winning his first fight!
    Yes I think the first opponent got sucked in by the "cute factor". It was quite funny when the fight finnished, he had no idea that he'd won, he just kept fighting none stop till the end

What a cutie Chris! Our Matthew stuck with karate lessons for several years. It was well worth the lessons in discipline.

X

Quote Originally Posted by Ed Byerly
    What a cutie Chris! Our Matthew stuck with karate lessons for several years. It was well worth the lessons in discipline.
    Thanks Ed. Discipline and fitness Both ever important as the kids get older.

He didn't initially want to do any training, but we made him stick with it and he's made new friends at the Gym and now rather than saying "Is there training today....!" it's "Why is there no training today!!!"

Great to hear Matthew is recovering well and back home too Ed. Good news!

Thanks Chris...

X

Quote Originally Posted by Chris - AMWSO
    He didn't initially want to do any training, but we made him stick with it and he's made new friends at the Gym and now rather than saying "Is there training today....!" it's "Why is there no training today!!!"
    We did the same with our daughter, when we started her on recreational gymnastics. I made her go anyway when she sometimes protested, especially after a long week at school. However, now she absolutely loves it and is forever tumbling around the house, even after a day of having 3 hours of gymnastics training. Oh the energy these kids have. Now she is on the competitive team for the second year and loves it.

Nice pics. He is too cute! He has nice height with his kicks!

Do brother and sister ever use their talented skills at home? ...on each other or on dad?

Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    We did the same with our daughter, when we started her on recreational gymnastics. I made her go anyway when she sometimes protested, especially after a long week at school. However, now she absolutely loves it and is forever tumbling around the house, even after a day of having 3 hours of gymnastics training. Oh the energy these kids have. Now she is on the competitive team for the second year and loves it.

Nice pics. He is too cute! He has nice height with his kicks!

Do brother and sister ever use their talented skills at home? ...on each other or on dad?
    Funny enough they don't fight at all at home, I think mainly because Baeng is 5 years older and it wouldn't be much of a fight so she just retreats and shouts "DAAAAAAD!!" when ever Alex is spoiling for a fight.

Plus we have a kick bag hanging outside

Next time you have to see the Bank Manager take them with you!

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread