Post Siruis Radio
    I've been hearing alot about Siruis Radio, with its stock drop. I feel very positive about Siruis Radio though. It would be very cool to have Siruis on CJ. I think there is a long way to go with the 'entertainment' segment, and Siruis on CJ would be very successful I believe. CJ must take the lead here or the others will surely do so in the near future. Yes we have the CBS Store and Fox (both beautiful) and a boon to CJ, if you have not yet included these two in your operations I can only suggest that you may wish to. A relationship with CBS and Fox is very important for a Publisher regardless of so called 'dollar value', as the future is all about Entertainment, as everyone knows.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    I've been hearing alot about Siruis Radio, with its stock drop. I feel very positive about Siruis Radio though. It would be very cool to have Siruis on CJ. I think there is a long way to go with the 'entertainment' segment, and Siruis on CJ would be very successful I believe. CJ must take the lead here or the others will surely do so in the near future. Yes we have the CBS Store and Fox (both beautiful) and a boon to CJ, if you have not yet included these two in your operations I can only suggest that you may wish to. A relationship with CBS and Fox is very important for a Publisher regardless of so called 'dollar value', as the future is all about Entertainment, as everyone knows.
    Are you an affiliate or an AM for CBS/Fox. Trying to understand what the intent of this post is..

Although it does read shilly I don't think Clay is the AM for either program but only showing some love to the CBS / Fox programs as well as asking CJ to add Siruis.
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Isn't everybodys stocks dropping? LOL. I like Sirius Radio as a product don't know if I would promote it?
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    "Sirius" (sp) merged with XM this past July, and XM is on GAN.

"... the future is all about Entertainment, as everyone knows."

There are a lot of more important issues to people now than entertainment.

CBS on CJ: 3 month EPC $3.66 USD 7 day EPC $3.31 USD
    FOX on CJ: 3 month EPC $1.34 USD 7 day EPC $0.86 USD
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    I bought a 100 plus shares of Sirus because it was like .31 cents. So iIm hoping that the XM merger works out to keep them afloat.

An affiliate program would only help.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

they have an affiliate program...

Arrow
    Oh, just a discussion about possibilities and thoughts upon some Affiliates is all Sam... just seeing if there is any room for such discussion here. I personally enjoy ideas in great abundance, but have yet to see anywhere where there is freedom to discuss such on the Internet without getting banned or treated like a 'worm' for being too interesting.

Perhaps I placed this in the wrong area, maybe I should have posted it in the Midnight Cafe, new here, so trying not to upset anyone too much. Perhaps the Moderator will move the post or erase it. I'm not in charge here and 'guidelines' and such simply don't have what it takes in the 'creative' mind in my Humble opinion.

http and a telephoto
    I think if you had said "here is a merchant/company that should have an affiliate program" your post would have come off better. That is actually the intent of your discussion, correct? Saying "x should be on CJ" sounds like you want CJ to go recruit them, and it sounds like you think CJ would take our advice to go recruiting them. I am not sure if they listen well here Maybe they do....
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

Talking
    Quote Originally Posted by Haiko de Poel, Jr.
    Although it does read shilly I don't think Clay is the AM for either program but only showing some love to the CBS / Fox programs as well as asking CJ to add Siruis.
    Right on the money as usual Mr. Poel. I may read 'shilly' to you then... it is indeed difficult to know my entire meaning, there is much more beneath at times as I am Strange in just about every way.

It can be a 'downer' to know my full meaning. But please do recognize that their is no Malice or Deciet intended. I'm a very serious individual that likes to laugh a lot, I'd prefer to laugh with you all however, but if the laughs are against you all, truth is, I'd enjoy that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    "Sirius" (sp) merged with XM this past July, and XM is on GAN.

"... the future is all about Entertainment, as everyone knows."

There are a lot of more important issues to people now than entertainment.

CBS on CJ: 3 month EPC $3.66 USD 7 day EPC $3.31 USD
    FOX on CJ: 3 month EPC $1.34 USD 7 day EPC $0.86 USD
    Yes, I realize that. Only that these stores are from CBS and Fox the networks. And eventually they will sell Blu-Ray DVD's of All In The Family, exclusively and only at the CBS store. And the same with the Simpsons. Think about it.

Lightbulb
    Quote Originally Posted by loxly
    I think if you had said "here is a merchant/company that should have an affiliate program" your post would have come off better. That is actually the intent of your discussion, correct? Saying "x should be on CJ" sounds like you want CJ to go recruit them, and it sounds like you think CJ would take our advice to go recruiting them. I am not sure if they listen well here Maybe they do....
    Well true, I just like telling others what they should be doing. I don't care for the disagreement is all.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    Well true, I just like telling others what they should be doing. I don't care for the disagreement is all.
    Do you care to do it yourself first before telling others what they should be doing. May I ask, how is your success rate with Fox/CBS on CJ.

Quote Originally Posted by sam_park
    Do you care to do it yourself first before telling others what they should be doing. May I ask, how is your success rate with Fox/CBS on CJ.
    Yes, I know it myself first of course, but for the most part I don't reveal very much. I'm very alone out here. My success rate isn't there yet with fox/cbs. But I'm hopeful in the future about both.

all the best.

This just seems like a very strange thread.

You were railing against CJ a few days ago. Are you still on the brink of being ousted by them? You seem to have had an attitude change. And I see your username has changed too. So what's up?

X

This just seems like a very strange thread.

You were railing against CJ a few days ago. Are you still on the brink of being ousted by them? You seem to have had an attitude change. And I see your username has changed too. So what's up?
    Well I placed the 'document' under 'pending review' due to legal reasons. I don't want to leave cj especially because my numbers are unreal, not in the dollar sense yet but in the percentials. My 7 day is about 1000% higher than my 30 day, which is the real mark of it. I don't want to leave commission junction for these reasons. Still in 11 days or so is all I have until they pull the plug on me. I regret this because I believe that the Affiliates that I've been working with there (60 or so) would have made a lot of money with me. I will simply have to 'regain' these valued Affiliates at other locations like shareasale, etc.

Personally I was very honored to have been accepted by Commission Junction in the first place. It was actually my very first serious business connection and I'm 44 by the way.

I'm hopeful that they will look at my numbers and reverse their decision or at least allow me a 'cooling off' period. But that may be wishfull thinking on my part. Still I don't want to go out with (commission junction) like an a**, I'd like to remain positive about a possible relationship in the future if I am indeed Terminated by CJ.

---------------

Haiko did that.

17. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread