A place for the loyal opposition, other fruitcakes, whackos and free thinkers. Normal folks also accepted without prejudice.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Will gladly support all non-restrictive, non-demonenatioanl, no-judging live life the way you want and forget everyone elses beliefs sect. Call me a cultist. Free thought is the key to our survival.

-gray day
    "Be really whole and all things will come to you"

-Lao Tsu

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    I got more protest badges on my shirt and signs in the closet then the whackos in Miami Beach this weekend. Can outdo the British crowd but I got a nice page for pagans to visit to capture the charms of natures forces ... www.ecomcity.com/indian_jewelry.htm Does that count towards an entry fee. I bait them and you get to throw them in the pot ...moveover batman we have a new dynamic duo in Gotham City. Hey Greyday don't bogart the herbal smokes

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I love all these new forums popping up...

We probably should move all our forums into the Daily Chuckle!

SandraR<FONT face=Arial size=2>

</FONT>

Nope... Still lost... I was looking for the 'Gordon and SSanf Joint forum on getting along with your fellow ABWers' Can someone point me in the right direction....

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

A warm welcome to one and all.

Now, let's get crazy.

Or, at least minimally dressed. Or, better yet, read something written by someone you disagree with.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

Where's that "Ringleader" Chet?

Fred

You might just be a Redneck if - Birds are attracted to your beard...

Here ya go, whadda ya think 'o this?

What do I think? Well, I think it would be really good if he is innocent. I hate to think someone like Jackson actually used his fame and money to do harm to children and I hope it never happened.

I do not know enough of the facts to form an opinion about his guilt or innocence. I must trust our justice system to determine the truth.

I think since there has been past controversy on this issue, the mother of that child should be shot.

If there were even the remotest thoughts of child endangerment WHY IN THE HELL would a mother let their child spend the night?

People need to leave that man alone and FRY that mother. How stupid could she be?

I would prefer to offend a friend then take an even remote chance with my child. I hope the tables turn and she goes to jail for child endangerment.

SandraR<FONT face=Arial size=2>

</FONT>

Three people have told me they will have trouble sleeping this evening, after viewing that pic. So, I am apologizing in advance if any of you have difficulties.

Also, we don't know if he is guilty or not. And we know the Press will spin it whatever way they like, and most people will buy into it. To me at least, he is just completely clueless and naive. Remember dangling his baby? I can go on, he is just a media freak (or just a freak).

Fred

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Three people have told me they will have trouble sleeping this evening, after viewing that pic. So, I am apologizing in advance if any of you have difficulties. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude! I was eating a sandwich!
    Don't post stuff like that without warning.
    Shit, lost my appetite...

Konstantin,
    www.GenericGifts.com
    "All your affiliate are belong to us"

ABW Ambassador
    5'11" and only 120 pounds? So he must have some sort of eating disorder too. Will save him a slice of my pizza tomorrow.

[This message was edited by TrustNo1® on November 21, 2003 at 04:01 AM.]

Well, I'm sorry but MJ is just plain scary looking. He was much better looking before all the surgery. Surely he didn't plan for it to turn out this way!

I also hope he's innocent, and agree with the comments that the Mother of the child is the one who should be arrested. What decent Mother would let her 11 or 12 year old boy go to a 40+ year old man's house for a sleepover?!?!?!

I don't care WHO the guy is. The woman is also responsible for allowing her child to be put in this circumstance. MJ was accused of this before, and made a multimillion dollar settlement to get it dropped. No way would a kid of mine be permitted near him unless I was standing right there. Actually, I doubt I'd let a kid go near the guy.

Perhaps he is just naive, but anyone with that much money and talent, especially considering the past issues, should know better than to be put in a position where this could even be a possibility!

Andy

Just Lurking
    I learned a new word. Thanks Ssanf.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>from artandculture.com

Egalitarian indicates a stance and a mode of action grounded in moral belief. This belief is open-handed, it says "yes," it respects and includes. Egalitarian is about human beings and humanity. Broadness and width are strengths: egalitarian fights the weaknesses of power-lust, injustice, and discrimination against the weak. A leveling force may succeed as well by lifting up as by bringing down.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess I'm in under the all inclusive clause.

That is one scary mugshot. I'm with Ssanf on this one, hope it didn't happen.

------------------------------
    "Everybody gets so much information all day long that they lose their common sense." - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>If there were even the remotest thoughts of child endangerment WHY IN THE HELL would a mother let their child spend the night? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For a shot at Mike's wallet, that's why.

Frankly, I don't have an opinion either way as to his possible guilt (if he is found guilty...hang em').

Having said that...mark my words, this willall come down to how much of a payoff the family can get. Of course, if he's found guilty, they'll get a MUCH larger check.

Erik

Agree with all the above!

This forum is starting out well.

It is hoped with mutual respect, reasoned input from all points of view, and well done research (thanks Buddha) the truth will rise to the top like cream.

If an idea cannot survive public scrutiny, it is probably not a very good nor well founded idea.

Subject plastic surgery.

I am in my declining years and when I look in the mirror, I don't hate the face I see looking back. But, I have a sense of deep longing and loneliness. I can no longer see myself. Where is my "real" face? Surely, that is not me. I long to see my face, the one I grew up thinking was me if only one more time. Vanity? No. I never thought I was beautiful. I just don't KNOW that old woman who looks back at me. Who is that?

Time for the knife?

I vote NO. Not even tempted. Why? Because my mother did it. And, she looked great. The problem? When she became old on the inside, she looked much younger on the outside. People treated her as if she were younger. They had the same expectations they would have had for a younger person. When she needed the courtesy, help and thoughtfulness due old age, when she was tired and needed the world to know she was old, the world did not know and help was not forth coming. She never got to be treated like an old person. No one gave her sympathy or kindness or carried her bags when she was really beyond carrying burdens herself.

Still, I wish I could just see my face again. I miss it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Erik wrote: Having said that...mark my words, this willall come down to how much of a payoff the family can get. Of course, if he's found guilty, they'll get a MUCH larger check.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> So far, there hasn't been a civil suit filed, so there will be no money for the victim or his family. The Prosecutor said they don't believe a civil suit will be filed.

That said, it isn't about money this time. Of course, if a civil suit is filed later, I will likely change my opinion as the the motive behind this accusation.

Still, since MJ has been down this path before, he should have known better. But, he should have known better than to dangle his baby off the balcony...

More proof that money doesn't buy common sense, happiness, or intelligence...

Andy

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> More proof that money doesn't buy common sense, happiness, or intelligence...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    No, but it can rent love for a while.

"No, but it can rent love for a while."

Euwwwww.... !

Having said that, everytime I have had money I have been happy.

Fred

22. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread