ABW Ambassador
    Anybody getting anything today? Seems real slow with all the networks today. Just got 1 Ebay lead and some nickels. My last CJ sale was Saturday 6PM. Probably just a slow day.

Sales are everywhere, Sales are mine.

ABW Ambassador
    quote:
    Originally posted by TrustNo1:
    Anybody getting anything today?

Not a thing. I'm still a little skeptical on whether or not CJ is actually reporting correctly right now. I only have 2 sales on CJ for Friday, and none yesterday. 3 of my top 4 links on my site right now are for CJ merchants, and I don't have anything to show for it. Both of these merchants (in the top 4) have been great lately. But not a thing yesterday, and not much the day before.

I'm secretly hoping that the sales will show up all at once later...

Michael

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Sales at CJ are good here!

21 CJ sales so far, with decent order sizes.

Last sale 4:52 PM Eastern (1:52 Pacific).

Non-CJ programs seem a bit slow today. And Performics must be performing for someone else, because they've been like molasses for me all month.

There is no knowledge that is not power.~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Sales down across the board.

ABW Ambassador
    Not a single CJ sale here. Performics is OK.

Andy Williams

Keyword DARTs - New search engine optimization software
    http://www.affiliate-masters.co.uk/k...timization.htm

I've also noticed things look a little slow on CJ today. I have not noticed the same slowdown of my overall page impressions, so I'm hoping CJ is just a little slow today.

Sales at CJ? What are those?

Nothing today at all. Yesterday was bad until last night when a bunch came in at once.

Something is screwy at CJ today (and possibly the last few days).

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

ABW Ambassador
    CJ only seems Sunday slow to me.

Linkshare on the other hand has been dead in the water for over a week. Several merchants I get almost daily conversions for have not posted any sales in past 7 to 10 days. Makes me wonder if perhaps some fourth-party interlopers are interloping again [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]

All around the mulberry bush the monkey chased the weasel

I don't know how useful this is, as I only have one site, and don't have huge sales anyway (typically one a week). But it was my best day today with CJ. (Two sales)...

quote:
    Originally posted by Willuk:
    I don't know how useful this is, as I only have one site, and don't have huge sales anyway (typically one a week). But it was my best day today with CJ. (Two sales)...

Willuk,

Congratulations and welcome to ABW.

Your sales improvement for the day is about 100% better than the rest of us then. Yeah, I know, only two sales, but realize that is a big jump for you. It won't be too long, if you work at it, that you will be getting two a day, then two an hour.

Ron - 7 Days A Week Marketing

Every day is a chance to learn something new and a opportunity to teach someone else.

slow sales at cj this pm

hey this works, now i got 2 sales in 5 minutes [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

Very slow at cj. Performics is very slow in clicks today. Is it me or is the weekend the slowest days of the week? :0(.

Jason

Santa Cruz, CA 95060

OMG! I'm doing fantastic at CJ, and I've posted ten sales at Performics too. Actually, this has been my best day ever.

---
    Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.

My CJ Sales have been booming all weekend long. I almost forgot how good this time of year can be. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

The Online Christmas Shoppers are definately already buying.

ABW Ambassador
    wohooo
    best day for this month.sales normal but got big commission
    awesome.i hope it will continues [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

slow sales ... things that normally sell are dry as a bone... the sales I have made today are quite out of the ordinary. Something is screwy, I think, at cj.

Hmmmm! Going on 400 clicks for the day to CJ and the Big El Zippo! Looks like its gonna be a shut out today for me with CJ. WTG to those who are getting great sales results. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

CJ sales were good in the morning, then stopped. No sales between 2-5 pm, but picked up again after that. Biggest single sale for the day is from Performics, biggest single commission is from CJ. The good surprise was from a new merchant on Linkshare who finally uploaded the sales for the past few days.

Like what zervo said, I hope it will continue too.

All sales reported here [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

But last time it was only some accounts. Seems to me that there are sporadic server problems.

Akiva Bergstrom
    Business Development
    akiva@essentialapparel.com
    800-556-2937 ext 751
    www.essentialapparel.com

Sales this entire week have been off.

Yesterday had 878 click throughs to merchants with 2 sales and 3 leads.

I think, maybe, people don't buy a lot of Pagan items for "Christmas". I can't see giving a lot of your non-pagan family and friends pentagram necklaces for this holiday, for instance.

My sales were four times what they are now. But, this isn't a big Pagan gift giving event so I hope that's all it is and that I go back up when people return those gifts they didn't want and buy the pentagram necklace they really wanted but were afraid to ask for.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

Ssanf,

quote:
    I can't see giving a lot of your non-pagan family and friends pentagram necklaces for this holiday, for instance.

Just out of curiousity, do you also offer gifts and products that aren't pagan related. If not it might be a good idea for those that would shop your site to buy family members a gift. JMO of course. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

I have recently started adding them but they aren't what my folks really want. I am running non-pagan stuff up the flag pole but not a lot of saluters, so far. I had big hopes for the co-operative games.

I mean, honestly, would you go to my witch shop for Christmas gifts either?

However, I was doing very well until the Christmas shopping season started to kick in last week so I think I may recover sooner post season than other sites.

I am going to stick up birthstone jewelry. I just found a merchant I like for that and it might connect as a good cross over.

The Wolf Credo: Respect the elders. Teach the young. Cooperate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between. Share your affections. Voice your feelings. Leave your mark.

24. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread