Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up VividSeats.com - 30 Day Average Sale: $424.17, 30 Day EPC: $249.32
    Hello team,

We have been a bit quite with this merchant so far and have kept the program on the "down low" because we wanted to make sure all was fine tuned and tweaked perfectly. The merchant also wants to be selective and work with quality affiliates that can drive the targeted traffic they are looking for.

The program is on manual approval ...

Having said that though, I know we have many affiliates on the forum that already work with second tier ticket merchants and with Ticketmaster.

I am inviting you to join the Vividseats.com affiliate program so you can take advantage of the huge earning potential within this vertical. We started on SAS 10/20 and look at these numbers so far ...

The program is currently being driven by less than a dozen affiliates. The opportunity for you is huge to get in on the ground floor of the program.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me and i will share more figures with you and ways to drive the revenue in the secondary ticket market.

Join the Vividseats.com affiliate program today.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; November 12th, 2008 at 05:12 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

2. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread