Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Posting contest details here for those of you who don't get way down to the 5 Star Affiliate Forum.

Win your choice of 45 great prizes from 11 merchants! Anyone can win, even a NEWBIE, but the more sales you make the better your chance of winning. See rules below!

5 Star Affiliates who join Multiple Programs can win Multiple Prizes!

11 Big Winners from 11 Great merchants including:

Irvs Luggage, zZounds, Everyticket, Executive Essentials, RoadLoans, AmazingSocks, ChatDollars, 4LowRates, Organize-Everything, ConsiousOne and DentalPlans

Some of the prizes include: Executive Leather Chair, Digital Camera, Mini-CD System with Changer, Four-piece Luggage Set, 6 Piece Home Theater Speaker System, Inflatable Kayak with Paddle, George Foreman Indoor Grill, Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet, Cuisinart® Grind & BrewTM 12-cup Coffeemaker, Queen Feather/Down Comforter, Binoculars with built-in Digital Camera and LOTS More! (See link below.)

THERE WILL BE 11 WINNERS AND YOU CAN PICK WHICHEVER PRIZE YOU WANT.

SEE PICS, MORE PRIZES and read contest rules here:
    http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...terewards.html

Which prize do YOU want and WHY???

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! <font color="#0000FF">Click Here!</font>

[This message was edited by Catalyst on November 14, 2003 at 07:38 PM.]

I want to know who wants to win the "Binoculars with built-in Digital Camera" and what you are going to do with them???

Bird Watch and Wildlife pictures I suppose???

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! <font color="#0000FF">Click Here!</font>

Since I'm not in the US I just take the most expensive one

---------------------------------------
    But it beats a real j.o.b.

I think I would like the coffee maker

Ebudae

If you understand, things are just as they are...
    if you do not understand, things are just as they are.

I would love to have the saphire bracelet (my birthstone).

Good luck everybody!

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    ------------------------------
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    Sapphire and Diamonds bracelet.

It looks like the easiest thing to turn into CASH!

The tent's another possibility for cash-izing. I am constantly amazed at the prices people will pay to be amongst the mosquitoes and ants on the cold hard ground when they could be in a nice, cozy hotel instead.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Grind and brew coffee maker! Sweet!

Bill

Nova, I would be sooooo thrilled if you won your bracelet. You have several chances since you are in so many of the 5 Star programs.

I figured there would be a couple of takers on the Grind and brew coffee maker too!

In the 5 Star forum I have had some pretty heavy competition for the Executive Leather Chair. Jason and a couple others have their sights set on that prize.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

NEW EXPANDED PRIZE LIST -
    There is a total of 45 Prizes Now you can choose from.
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Big Boy Toys
    Sony CD/ CD-R/RW Boombox with AM/FM Cassette, Toolbox Filled with Tools, 5 Speed/8inch Drill Press with Vise, Black and Decker® Cordless Drill and Bit Set, Coleman Portable Hammock

Cool House Stuff
    Cuisinart® Grind & BrewTM 12-cup Coffeemaker, Feather/Down Comforter, Duet Blender/Food Processor, Eureka Upright Vacuum, 10-piece Hard Anodized Cookset,George Foreman® Indoor Grill, 800-watt Microwave, 6 Piece Home Theater Speaker System

Sports Stuff
    Inflatable Kayak with Paddle, Coleman® Portable Hammock, Binoculars with built-in Digital Camera, Meade® Refracting Telescope, Four-piece Luggage Set

See Complete details and PICS of some prizes here: http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.co...terewards.html

Set your "sites" on a prize...

What do you want to WIN and WHY???

I want a fender stratocaster or a jackson dxmg from zZounds, thank you very much.

[Last edit, I promise]

[This message was edited by Haiko on November 22, 2003 at 12:00 AM.]

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread