ABW Ambassador
    I just can't be outdone by "Gronod" LOL (although it happens all the time) .

Heck, I've never been bashful about using a good idea that works to my own advantage. I feel certain that most people who hang around this place would agree. With that said....

Welcome to my new forum "the fish tank".

All the good fish stories and other fish related experiences can be discussed in detail right here! No whoppers or tall tales will be allowed (but women with beautiful booties "tall or not" are always welcome).

===================================
    Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

So, this is NOT the place to tell the story about the commission check that was THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS BIG?

L4

Everywhere you go, leave someone or something better than you found it.

ABW Ambassador
    Winterpeg, the Mosquito Capital of Canada

WW

Make a difference! Support your local Cancer Care providers.

ABW Ambassador
    Woooohoooooo we got bait. Thanks Walleye, If I had to take a guess........ I'd say you were and ice skating balerina. Am I close?

Todays topic of discussion is actually more inline with the forum name. "The fish tank" - how many of you have one (or more).

I'm a long time aqauariest but had got tired of it and quit for a while but the Mrs forced me to set the 50 gallon back up which is currently loaded with angel fish, cory cats a few other assorted fish and "tons of the dreaded red algea" that I have come to accept as a part of the tank (which is in part why I gave up on the hobby the last time around).

Red algae it seems is like a rouge parasite that wants to overwrite everything in reach. Arrrgh! My phospates are too high which has lead to this situation and I'm tired of the chemical warefare on my water to keep it under control.

Anyway, who else is an aquariast and what kind of setups do you have and what was/is your favorite fish? My favorite was an arowanna that was about 30" long but that was in the past in a 200 gallon I had.

Child labor laws exist yet, parasite partnering merchants (PP Merchants) and the COC allow an adult affiliates income to be diverted into the pockets of parasites and consider it normal business!

Why give parasites unlimited cookie durations and credit for sales where they divert our users and overwrite our cookies. PP merchants and the COC directly supports what many consider unfair trade practices, identity theft and thievery!

Hint of the day: A tiny bit of potassium permanganate from the drugist in the tank water kills ick on the cheap.

The PP is in the water, not the drugist.

That is to say PP, not pee pee!

Aw, heck. You know what I mean.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    SSanf is trying to tell poon to stop PPing in the fish tank while on a beer binge. Best way to get around all the aquarium problems is to just get a fish bowl and buy a male Siamese Fighting fish who seem to thrive on abuse and little food or purified airiated water. Even putting out a cigarette in their bowl seems to make them perk up.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

I had a fish tank, but just after I started affiliate marketing full time when Gator and Ebates were in full swing with their overwriting and stealing our comisssions tactics, we got so hungry we had to eat the goldfish

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Look at the clothes Pimp trying to suck traffic from Poon's private forum. Everyone go visit Gordo he's getting lonely telling lame Fish & Chips stories....

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

Fish? I'm not allowed to have fish.

Only fish I've had were three occasions when friends foolishly left fish for me to feed while they went on vacation.

Despite the best efforts by my wife, St. Shirl, to care for them, I managed to over feed 'em and they died. All three times.

(The fish died, that is -- not the fish-owning friends.)

Gary Speer

Quoth the Owl, "Uuuuh, I dunno?"

ABW Ambassador
    All three times!

You aren't alone, the tendency for most aqauriasts is to overfeed and then they don't change out water frequently enough which is a sure fire way to kill um fast.

Oh, Poons' forum.

This is where you talk about our late-night lovemaking sessions

And, you think I forgot the "mouthful" joke?

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> women with beautiful booties "tall or not" are always welcome <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gee, I hope my booties are beautiful enough!

(No, I do NOT have any kids! But I figured I could come up with some beautiful booties easy enough anyway! )

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread