Return Days Analysis. WOW!
    Yes, I opened a new thread just to praise this awesome tool! I've been SAS affiliate since 2005, but didn't promote their stores much until recently. Today I discovered this feature under Tools menu. I don't know for how long it have been there, but I missed it

I've been promoting CJ merchants aggressively for 4 years. I think its time I start focusing on ShareASale more! , but the problem I'm facing is, there are not many merchants for my niche. I'll try to convince my big earners to try SAS.

I'm loving it

Keep up the good work Brian!!

Either they've been sneaky or I haven't been paying attention. I see a new Afftrack Parameter Report, too.
    -Don't criticize anyone til you've walked a mile in their shoes. Then when you do criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes.
    - Silence is golden. Duct Tape is silver.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    The return day analysis has been there for a long time. It's sure an eye opener.

I checked mine across all merchants today after looking at my Linkshare "non commissionable" reports and freaking out. Decided to go re-investigate just how valuable plentiful return days actually are. SAS is the only place I know to find this information and it's a great tool.

It will make you think twice about joining a 1 day or even a 7 day cookied program. For the record, most of the sales from my sites are on the first day but there are enough past 30 days to make me think twice about even a 30 cookie duration.

Heads up merchants ... if you want an affiliate friendly program, give us longer cookies. SIZE DOES MATTER! LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

may i know what's so special about this "return day analysis"?

I really like this.

70% are same day sale and 10% are sales after 15+ days from visit. Very nice numbers to know !!!

My today's stats says 50% same day purchase. I love cookies

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    78% first day sales. This is a terrific validation of the value these merchants provide and their ability to convert shoppers into buyers. You guys rock!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    What hit me when I checked my last 100 sales was that sales from over 15 days had an average sale amount of 6 times the same day sale average.

Customers check around and take time to decide when making big purchases - this bears that out.
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=AffiliateHound]What hit me when I checked my last 100 sales was that sales from over 15 days had an average sale amount of 6 times the same day sale average. QUOTE]

My over 15 days sale were on average only 20% higher.

Quote Originally Posted by AffiliateHound
    What hit me when I checked my last 100 sales was that sales from over 15 days had an average sale amount of 6 times the same day sale average.

Customers check around and take time to decide when making big purchases - this bears that out.
    Wow! Never really thought of that in relation to cookie duration, but it totally makes sense.

Makes me like the cookie stuffers, parasites and poachers even less...
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread