Affiliate Manager
    Wink Increase Your 4Checks Commissions Today!!
    I am very excited to propose another 4Checks promotion for affiliates in our program starting immediately and running through the rest of 2008.

Increase your affiliate sales by 20% over October 2008 and I will pay you an additional 10% commission. Furthermore for affiliates that exceed this goal I will give an additional 5% for every incremental $10K in sales you generate.

In order to qualify for the additional 10% in commissions, your total affiliate sales for the month of November and December combined must be a 20% increase over your total monthly sales from October 2008.

You must comply with 4Checks terms and conditions – no bidding on brand terms, no spyware, no DTM PPC and no spamming.* Violating these will disqualify you from the promotion.

I wish you the best with this incentive. Remember there is a design for everyone. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me at kviaucdi-uscom

Kathy-Ann Viau
    4Checks Affiliate Marketing Manager

Hey, this is an easy challenge to meet and exceed, folks. I suggest you jump on this one. Even though the 4th quarter is not the "big" quarter for checks (that happens to be the first quarter of the year), this 4Checks promo is almost too easy. We are being given two months (Nov & Dec) to beat our October sales by 20%. Why, it's almost like a Holiday Bonus for Affiliates.

GO FOR IT!
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Affiliate Manager
    I have to make a correction here. The promotion running for the end of the year should read in part:

In order to qualify for the additional 10% in commissions, your affiliate sales for the month of November and December must be a 20% increase each month over your total monthly sales from October 2008.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I apologize for any confusion.

Kathy

Oops...now that the rules have changed this may not be so easy after all.

In fact the only way this may happen for me is to increase my PPC campaign spend. But, another oops - I don't do PPC. So, we'll just mosey along with the normal growth of some SEO sites...and maybe qualify for something...sometime.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..

Dang! First one I didn't qualify for since I've been promoting 4Checks. Since the rules were changed (like changing horses in the middle of a stream - sometimes ya falls off 'n' gets wet ) after the get-go, this [sort of] wipes out any additional December promotional efforts (at least for 4checks).

But, have no fear, the 1st quarter of the year is the best quarter for checks. That's when people realize they are running low - when they write checks to cover the Holiday Cheer.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread