Web Designing Firm
    Is there any legal clauses which you have to follow if you are opening a Web designing firm?

Tax Paying Member
    Probably..........

Depends on a number of things, such as business location, size of your enterprise, number of employees, tax status, where you plan to generate business......etc....
    You must climb this mountain. There is no elevator. ---- Don't stick your finger in the liquid nitrogen.
    Carolina China

Yes, and this is going to depend mostly on your location. Do a little research to find out what is needed in your city/area for starting up a business. Generally there isn't too much to it, but it is good to be knowledgeable about the laws in your area regarding starting a business.
    [b]Logan Thompson[/b]
    [size=-2][url=http://www.loganthompson.me]My Blog[/url] | [url=http://www.twitter.com/drumminlogan]Follow Me on Twitter[/url][/size]

Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by drumminlogan
    Yes, and this is going to depend mostly on your location. Do a little research to find out what is needed in your city/area for starting up a business. Generally there isn't too much to it, but it is good to be knowledgeable about the laws in your area regarding starting a business.
    especially if you are going to solicit locally

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by drumminlogan
    To find this information out, contact your local city hall or courthouse. They can usually direct you to the appropriate person to speak with for your situation. You might also want to meet with your city's planning board and get their feedback about what you want to do and where you want to set-up. Aside from all this, you should always hire a business attorney before you start a business. Make sure he is experienced with the type of business you want to start; ask others who are in that type of business for referrals.

Hope this helps.
    Good luck with your venture.

Thanks for the info you people provided me. Will update you on the same.

I'd say you are going to run into more just general business requirements than designing requirements.
    ---
    This response was masterly crafted via the fingers of Patrick Allmond who believe you should StopDoingNothing starting today.
    ---
    Focus Consulting is where I roll | Follow @patrickallmond on Twitter
    Search Engine Marketing | Search Engine Optimization | Social Media | Online Video

Yes, it will truly depends on your location. Web design is similar to traditional print publishing.
    Last edited by Greg Rice; September 1st, 2009 at 07:52 AM. Reason: Removed manual sig

http and a telephoto
    Let's take a break from bumping threads ok? Banned.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread