Thread: Geno Writing for Website Magazine

Geno Writing for Website Magazine
    I had just received my copy of Website Magazine the other day and gave it the preliminary flip through until I had some additional time to read it. I was pleasantly surprised to find an article in there by Geno regarding the advantages of PopShops and GoldenCAN. It made me reconsider my current position of only using one of these tools and not both. Anyway, if anyone out wants a free subscription for a magazine that actually delivers when you sign up for it, give this one a try. It's available in digital and print editions.

-sfcom

SFcom they also have a good affiliate program. I have talked to the website magazine people a lot at the confrences
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Dont want to derail the thread but they pay you $1 or $2 for each person that signs up under your links. I dont put the links up to make a buck I think everyone should get this free magazine.
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

Glad you've found the article of help, sfcom, and thank you for starting this thread.

Here's a direct link to the article: A Different Breed of Affiliate Tools: GoldenCAN and PopShops

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    ...I think everyone should get this free magazine.
    It is a very good magazine, and I certainly recommend it to ABW-ers. Lots of good content in there.

Geno

Yeah, I read that a little while ago. I didn't even know that magazine existed. Thanks for pointing it out, sfcom - I just subscribed.

Geno, nicely done. A great synopsis of the two tools.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Yes, it is a great magazine, and I too enjoyed Geno's article.
    [b]Logan Thompson[/b]
    [size=-2][url=http://www.loganthompson.me]My Blog[/url] | [url=http://www.twitter.com/drumminlogan]Follow Me on Twitter[/url][/size]

Wanted to say a quick "you're welcome" to everyone. ABW provides me with so many great resources, advice, and tools - it is only fair that I share ones I discover with the community here as well. :-)

Thanks also to nyfalcon for explaining the affiliate opportunity. Very interesting and it seems like an easy conversion for those who have websites in that category. It doesn't get much easier than "selling" free.

-sfcom

8. Newsletter Signup