Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Can some of you recommend affiliate programs to me. I currently have Adsense which is very good but I am also looking for others.

Look at the ones listed at www.atrustedmerchant.com

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    What does a merchant have to do to become a trusted merchant? What kind of checking is there? Just curious

Animal Lover
    Hey Samy,

check out http://www.atrustedmerchant.com/about.htm

Oscar

ABW Ambassador
    We are on that list

Big Daddy Smokes
    Real American Tobacco
    FAST Shipping
    Residual Income
    Lifetime Accounts
    http://www.bigdaddysmokes.com/recruit2.html
    affmgr@bigdaddysmokes.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    Hey Haiko, I emailed you a couple times about this but thought I would ask here in case you didn't get my emails. A few of my programs were submitted over 2 weeks ago. I know you are very busy but was just wondering, how long does it usually take to get programs listed?

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consulting, Promotion & PR (Partner Relations)
    <font color="#0000FF">5 Star Affiliate Programs</font> :: 13 High Paying, Parasite-Free, Partner-Centered Programs
    HUGE Holiday Sales Contest. WIN BIG PRIZES! <font color="#0000FF">Click Here!</font>

Hey Tacobell,

Check us out, we are on that list too

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com/affiliate.html
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

SamyT
    http://www.atrustedmerchant.com/criteria.htm

The requirements are:

1. ParasiteWare™ Free. What is ParasiteWare™?

2. Fair and ethical cookie durations

3. Fair commission rates (based on competitors)

4. Low or relatively low charge back rates

5. Reachable and identifiable Manager and
    proper support mechanisms.

Pets-warehouse is on the trustedmerchants.com list???

The owner filed for bankruptcy twice, yet he talked bad about allpets.

http://abw.infopop.cc/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&...m=9646054684in

It's trues that allpets sucks, but still...

He also sued a bunch of people because they posted the, presumably, shady dealings from this merchant.

http://www.petswarehouse.com

So I don't get it.

Hummmm....

Pretty sure PetsWarehouse.com and Pets-Warehouse.com (notice the '-') are different companies.

They are different companies but realistically, the same.

Yes, they are a trusted merchant, because I know the fulland real story.

</font></p>

if you know facts and truth then I am sure we are all ears. Until then.....

ABW Ambassador

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    The BBB report online is not indicative of what really happened. A group of extremists some of whom were involved in Federal computer crimes a while back did a campaign urging others to file bogus complaints into the BBB, we were going crazy trying to look up orders that didn’t exist.
    Even the folks at the BBB said it was unfortunate but they had no way to know if a complaint was bonifide. After months of this harassment we stopped responding to BBB.

Henry
    Affiliate Manager
    <font face=verdana size=1 >Migizzi Inc d/b/a</font> Pets-Warehouse.com

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>10%/90 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    </font>
    Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>
    >< )))º> 631.789.5400 / Pets-Warehouse.com
    </font>

Affiliate Manager PetsWarehouse.com's Avatar
    Perry,
    The owner of this company never filed bankruptcy. The owner never sued anyone.

What you are incorrectly referring to is what the owner of the trademark was involved with, this company only licenses that trademark.

I will say the suit was not about a service issue, the people are being sued for trademark infringement, computer crimes and the theft of services.

Under advice of counsel I cannot comment further due to the pending litigation.
    These issues are best left to the courts where they are best understood. This forum is not the place.

Henry
    Affiliate Manager
    <font face=verdana size=1 >Migizzi Inc d/b/a</font> Pets-Warehouse.com

<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>10%/90 days/Datafeed/Parasite free
    </font>
    Henry@Pets-Warehouse.com<font face=verdana size=1 color=43639C>
    >< )))º> 631.789.5400 / Pets-Warehouse.com
    </font>

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What you are incorrectly referring to is what the owner of the trademark was involved with, this company only licenses that trademark. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Just wondering why the shop shown in a photo on pets-warehouse.com is in the exact same location and looks exactly the same as the shop that was petswarehouse.com?

The address listed in the court papers is exactly the same as the address I WAS to mail the application for the datafeed with the NEW company.

Also, why were the two threads DELETED? You're hiding something, that's very apparent.

Previous to reading about the court proceedings and all, I was wondering about your posts. I saw you bashing other pet merchants in a very unprofessional manner. Add to that bad feeling I got and what I learned from the site domain without the hyphen, I will not be an affiliate of yours.

The owner of the company is not the owner of the trademark? Interesting.

The BBB is not some clueless organization that can easily be duped like you are implying. Also, the people sued for Trademark Infringement were only posting their bad experiences with your company. That is NOT trademark infringement.

PetsWarehouse.com was sold under a Sherrifs sale, that's why they are now Pet-Warehouse.com. Why else would they pick a hard to type in domain name?

I wonder how long it takes for this post to be deleted?

OUCH!

ABW Ambassador
    I'm afraid I'm starting to be really concerned about those trusted merchant seals.

ABW Ambassador
    Does anybody know what exactly is Haiko's relationship with Big Daddy Smokes?

------------------------------
    "Beware the man who preaches respect for you but does not demonstrate it. Ask him to show his face before you bare your back to his blade." ~ George Hayduke

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamyT:
    I'm afraid I'm starting to be really concerned about those trusted merchant seals. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? Because some negative information about a company who has the seal? As I said I've spoke at length with Bob and I'm sure that I know more about the cases than some of the participants and I stand behind their status of trusted. If anyone has trepidations with them, then they simply can elect not to affiliate with them.

</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    So even though Bob no longer has anything to do with the company, according to Henry, you spoke at length with him?

That doesn't make sense.... sorry, but "Henry" doesn't seem like someone anyone can trust and you're putting us all at risk of another stupid 15 million dollar lawsuit by allowing him here.

I love this forum, but I like to feel safe in our community to discuss the matters of our industry openly. Haiko, you do so much to protect us and fight parasites and other issues - you're like a father figure to us! But then you let this guy loose in here.... I just don't understand.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chief_Beef:
    Does anybody know what exactly is Haiko's relationship with Big Daddy Smokes?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for the implication beef, I'll be more than happy to answer.

April 7th, Jim, one of the partners of BDS called me to set up a forum for his site. I reviewed the site and decided that it was pure crap, went through it with a fine tooth comb and tore it apart. Jim agreed with my critique and asked me to make something, sure enough I did. The logo, the site design, designed the cart, worked out the fulfillment and realtime shipping quote system. The entire process took many, many, many hours on the phone and in development.

Once it was "finished" Jim asked me to stay on as webmaster and programmer and for that I receive an override on all sales.

Why do they have the Seal? Well ask one of their affiliates or look at the program.

Now my question for you Beef ... Since you were banned and hate me so much why do you bother coming here? Only to cause or stir sh1t?

Oh, in case anyone is wondering why it took me some time between this answer and the one above ... well I was looking for a screenshot of the old BDS, if I find it I'll make sure to post it.

</font></p>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> But then you let this guy loose in here.... I just don't understand.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I let someone loose in here? The only one that can fit into that categorization is beef.

Let's back up here ...

Why don't you explain to me what you think happened / is happening with each and every suit (after reading them). I'll confirm or refute what you post.

I want you and all to understand what is reality with them and what is not.

</font></p>

ABW Ambassador
    The main thing - I'd like to know if Bob Novak is associated with the merchant who has a forum here under the name of 'Pets Warehouse' or not?

Henry, who never gives a surname, says no. You said you've spoken to Bob at length about it.. if it's not his company, what's he got to do with anything?

I'm sure many of the other members have other questions they'd like to ask if you're willing to answer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast