Coupon Oh My Coupon
    I was just putting on coupons for the first time I finished and poof I got a email stating to remove the coupons because they are going to be put on HOLD, did anyone else get this!!! arghhhhhhhh what is up with these companies that is fine I will just go with another site who has coupons arghhhhhhhhh the frustration runs deep at my desktop right now!
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

lol umm are you referring to one of the very popular shoe merchants? If so, yeap just got that email a short while ago. Speaking as a coupon person.....they will eventually probably drive ya crazy. lol

My favorite is when ya remove the coupon, only to have em email ya the following day tellin ya they've extended it. lol

ABW Ambassador
    Just wait until you add a coupon and go on vacation for 2 weeks, come back and find out that the merchant e-mailed the wrong coupon, and you had a useless coupon on your site.

You can never really have a day off in this business

Quote Originally Posted by Julian
    Just wait until you add a coupon and go on vacation for 2 weeks, come back and find out that the merchant e-mailed the wrong coupon, and you had a useless coupon on your site.

You can never really have a day off in this business
    That is the thing with coupons, you can't go away for weeks. They need constant tending.

Yes It was the Shoe!!! My shoe coupon, i have replaced it now, I am keeping a eye on my email like a hawk!! When I decide to go on Vacation, which will be next summer to OCEAN CITY WOOT i will buy a laptop.
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread