Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    EasyBakeware launches with Google Affiliate Network
    Google Affiliate Network is excited to announce the EasyBakeware affiliate program!

Program Highlights:

* $8 bounty
    * We have no competition-our offer is FREE!
    * FREE full-size product- NO samples or trial sizes! Free is Free.
    * Commission duration 30 Days
    * BYOL available
    * Datafeed available

EasyBakeware is an online kitchen retailer that provides simple solutions for your everyday cooking and baking.

During our website's "Grand Opening" we decided to share with our customers the amazing benefits of our exclusive Burnless Bakeware collection by giving one pan FREE to everyone that visited our site. They just paid standard shipping (and even that is free for orders over just $40!) This idea was such a hit, EasyBakeware launched its Free Item of the Month!

Since 2006, EasyBakeware has the most practical, easiest to use, time saving kitchen items on the internet.

What We Provide to our Customers:

* 10-20 different skus, that change on a monthly basis, to choose something Free
    * Top Notch professional customer service
    * 100% Guarantee on all products
    * Nominal shipping fee and/or Special $1.00 shipping offer
    * Reliable, secure website
    * Exceptionally high quality products!

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    I looked at this with interest when I received the info in an email, but I have some questions as to how the affiliate program is set up.

It says "$8 Bounty" - is that for people who request the free item? What about when customers buy something, either just a purchase or a purchase and a request for the free item? Are there no commissions given for sales?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Hello,

I contacted the advertiser regarding your question: affiliates[at]easybakeware.com

"The bounty is so high because it includes the average sales of non-free items. Because of the free offer, our conversion rate is fantastic, much higher than other retailers."

Please feel free to contact them with any additional questions.

Thank you,

Jamie

Super Dawg Member Phil Kaufman aka AffiliateHound's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Hello,

I contacted the advertiser regarding your question: affiliates[at]easybakeware.com

"The bounty is so high because it includes the average sales of non-free items. Because of the free offer, our conversion rate is fantastic, much higher than other retailers."

Please feel free to contact them with any additional questions.

Thank you,

Jamie
    Well, this really doesn't directly answer my questions. But, if I surmise correctly, this is the commission structure: If a customer requests the free offer, an $8.00 "Bounty" is paid, even if they spend $500 on other items. But what if they do not request the free offer - is the "Bounty" paid if they purchase other items?
    Since June 10, 2012 a vegan aarf but still writing the Hound Dawg Sports Blog
    "If you don't have time to do it right, when will you have time to do it over?" -John Wooden;
    "Raj, there’s no place for truth on the internet." -Howard Wolowitz[/SIZE]

Hello,

Please feel free to contact the advertiser affiliates[at]easybakeware.com. If you would like to send me your email address instead, I can have them contact you.

Thank you,

Jamie
    jamier[at]google.com

Hello,

They pay $8.00 on every valid sale regardless of whether or not the customer takes the Free item.

Thank you,

Jamie

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread