No Products
    Is it just me? I am trying to set up a shop and my search term comes back with 36 merchants but each merchant that I click on to grab products shows "No Products". I have tried this several time and keep getting the same results.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

ABW Ambassador
    I've been working in PS for about an hour now, searching for new products and haven't had an issue like you described. A little laggy at times but no other problems.

Perhaps try clearing your cache and trying again?

No, no such issues here.

I have noticed lately however that the number of products displayed in parentheses next to the merchant name is often incorrect. Sometimes it will read "1" and there is almost a whole page of products.

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

Quote Originally Posted by joyaz
    I have noticed lately however that the number of products displayed in parentheses next to the merchant name is often incorrect. Sometimes it will read "1" and there is almost a whole page of products.
    I have noticed the same. If you hit search again all of the products, most of the time, come up.

I've called it a day and hopefully my problem won't be waiting for me in the morning.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by joyaz
    I see what you mean this morning. I am updating one of my shops and the search says just 3 products but when i clicked on the merchant there were 5 pages of products!
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

I though this problem worked itself out but I was wrong. This morning I went into Austad's Golf's feed to pull their golf shoes. The feed said 21 items, but when I clicked on it "No Products". Tried it several times with the same results.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

If you see a difference between the product count and the # of products in the feed, that's because there are currently two different "counts" maintained that sometimes are not 100% synced up (it gets technical so I can't go into more detail than that). I have been told that there is a fix to sync those numbers up, but we are not pushing many changes during the holidays to keep everything nice and stable.

As for Austad's Golf, I didn't get a "no products" for either the CJ or the Pepperjam feed (but did get a rather disconcerting message that said the product was out of stock and to please call their 800 #).

Danny, if you have more details, please send to Matt @ merchants.

Jessie
    Jessie Jones
    Create your custom affiliate store with PopShops.
    General support: support [at] popshops.com | Merchant requests: merchants [at] popshops.com
    (Include your popshops login, your shop name, and the URL or merchant you have an issue with.)

Thanks Jessie,

It was the CJ feed. I counted what I had in my shop and it was 21 so I just deleted the out of stock items.
    Danny W Bonin Jr
    Bonin Group, Inc.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread