Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Network Rep ayakobing's Avatar
    What are you doing on Black Friday?
    I have been living in the States for the last 10 yrs and I got up early only once so far to do the Black Friday shopping. I grabbed what I wanted, stood in line to purchase and when I finally got to the cash register, the deal was over.
    Anyone getting up early to hit the store next Friday or just staying at home to find great deals online? I think I am just staying at home and find deals online

http and a telephoto
    I never shop in brick and mortar stores on Black Friday. I'll be glued to the computer watching the orders roll in and creating the prints to send out
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

ABW Ambassador
    Black Friday is one of the many things I have found to be crazy about this country since I moved here 8 years ago.

I could never imagine venturing out at such a crazy hour to fight through crowds of crazy deal seeking zombies

I'm hoping to go flying somewhere.

Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

Going to a Phoenix Coyotes game, and drinking a Bud, true.

Eating all the leftovers, watching Law & Order marathons, sleeping, eating some more, watching my wife go in and out of the house like a crazy person.

KP at my local Senior Center.

Black Friday kicks off the beginning of our Christmas celebration. It's a traditional family day at our favorite mall. We get all three kids and their broods together and just hang out. Don't usually do much buying that day. Then it's on to wait in lines of cars getting out of the parking lot to go wait in another line at the Olive Garden.

X

I'll probably be finishing the assembly of my daughter's playground and playhouse. Her 5th birthday is on the 26th. These two presents from her grandparents will surely keep me busy...

Geno

ABW Ambassador
    Eating some leftovers

Working, working, working.

Every year I make a bunch of sandwiches and collect warm clothes and go down town and pass them out to homeless people and hang out with them during the day. Later in the day I take middle schoolers to go play paintball. Should be fun.
    [b]Logan Thompson[/b]
    [size=-2][url=http://www.loganthompson.me]My Blog[/url] | [url=http://www.twitter.com/drumminlogan]Follow Me on Twitter[/url][/size]

Wow, that's a great thing of you to do Logan. Personally I will probably be loathing another Detroit Lions loss on Thanksgiving day and hanging out with some of my friends in Detroit that I don't get to see that often.

Quote Originally Posted by David S.
    Personally I will probably be loathing another Detroit Lions loss on Thanksgiving day and hanging out with some of my friends in Detroit that I don't get to see that often.
    I will be loathing another Seahawks loss as well, so I know how ya feel.
    [b]Logan Thompson[/b]
    [size=-2][url=http://www.loganthompson.me]My Blog[/url] | [url=http://www.twitter.com/drumminlogan]Follow Me on Twitter[/url][/size]

More Cheesier Than Ever Cheesehead's Avatar
    Get in a fist fight with someone at Walmart at 5AM so I can get one of the five available $17 dvd players.

Not.

Will spend time with family and be thankful for all the Blessings we have received.
    This World is Not My Home
    We're gonna go inside, we're gonna go outside, inside and outside. . . And then we're gonna go go go and we're not gonna stop til we get across that goalline! Quotes from the movie Rudy, 1993

ABW Ambassador
    >>Get in a fist fight with someone at Walmart at 5AM

Will there be GUNS & stuff ?
    You might overwrite the GUNS and nuke the whole store.
    [maybe, it could happen]

Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    Working, working, working.
    Connie, you can come with us. Sounds like you need to get out. Remember Scrooge!

X

Quote Originally Posted by drumminlogan
    Every year I make a bunch of sandwiches and collect warm clothes and go down town and pass them out to homeless people and hang out with them during the day.
    That is fantastic! I am going to look into what I can do to help in my area.

What I am doing is checking on our program from home. My strategy for shopping NEVER included running to the malls on the morning after Thanksgiving as my home has always been holiday central and there is a major clean-up to do the day after. As for cyber Monday, almost anyplace I shop online including our own site has had specials running for the past week so why rush?
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

Well, I get up about mid morning and head directly for yesterdays left overs. My dad, of course, has already left for his morning coffee and loves to just "get in" the hustle and bustle of the day. He likes to people watch.

My highlight of the day is to be awake when he gets back and just listen to the stories. then about mid evening, I head to the mall after watching the usual Thanksgiving gridiron special. I get to the mall when there is just a lot of merchandise carnage.

This year, I will be making sure that my brick and mortar partnership is collecting as many phone numbers and email addresses to build relationships for the upcoming weeks, months and year.

I think I've said enough.

I'm going to spend an hour braiding manes, putting "my girls" into full dress hitch and take all the neighbors for a ride with the show wagon...

Horse Wagon for the "city folk"...

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    I will be alternately playing video games and pacing, waiting for the people to resign themselves to the fact that they will have to order online in order to get what they want.
    There is no knowledge that is not power. ~Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Geno Prussakov
    Her 5th birthday is on the 26th.
    Geno
    Lucky her to have a birthday in Nov! Mine is a month after her and I always got the Christmas/Birthday present together growing up Have a safe and happy holidays, Geno!

Quote Originally Posted by ayakobing
    Lucky her to have a birthday in Nov! Mine is a month after her and I always got the Christmas/Birthday present together growing up Have a safe and happy holidays, Geno!
    Thank you, Ayako. You do the same. Anastasia has been counting days for over a week already...

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I once went shopping on Black Friday. Never again. I'll be spending the day visiting with family I don't get to see often enough and helping to obliterate Thanksgiving leftovers.

I hope you all have a lovely holiday regardless of how you spend it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast