Not my week. Tickets Now - Took money and no tickets!
    I ordered tickets for a concert tomorrow night back in Sept. from TicketsNow. They cost ALOT of money. So here it is the day of the concert and NO tickets. On their site it says they were shipped on Thursday but no tracking number, now they say they were curriered yesterday. The currier probably doesn't know this is time sensitive stuff, if they really even got the tickets to deliver.
    So now this concert which was a special treat for my son won't happen. So what has TicketsNow been doing with my money the last 2 months?
    I am beginning to wonder if I should even bother shopping for anything online anymore, the customer service has gone to crap. My week is ruined. I am so pissed.

They cost ALOT of money.
    That sucks.
    Did they cost more than face value? And they were sold out at ticketmaster?

"TicketsNow - a ticketmastercompany"

They were much more than face value, could only be gotten through a ticket broker (Tickets Now). This is how I always get my tickets for concerts since we like to sit up close. Ticketmaster it is too hard to get the tickets I want and I don't have time to be online at specific times when tickets go on sale to try and get good ones.

15 years and counting
    Sorry to hear about such a bad experience, Connie. It must be devastating for your son.
    I am beginning to wonder if I should even bother shopping for anything online anymore, the customer service has gone to crap.
    It's awful to have that feeling a few days before BlackFriday. I'm worried, too and I spent the last few days removing merchants I think will not make it after Christmas.

I just think it sucks when the >middleman< (who probably makes much more on these tickets than even the performer), can't deliver them.

And interesting that the >middleman< is also owned by the co. who is supposed to sell these tickets at face value.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingoworld
    So now this concert which was a special treat for my son won't happen. My week is ruined. I am so pissed.
    Ahhhhh pshaaaaaaaa! Sucks more than huge, Connie.

I'm sure your son will forgive you way before you'll forgive Ticket's Now.

I think you need to treat yourself and D. to something spectacular now ... it'll make it all better.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

I'm really sorry to hear about your frustrating experience

Some ticket brokers offer guarantees -- check the guarantees. I'm sure you are trying to deal with customer service & I know how customer service can make one pull one's hair out in frustration

You might want to contact the Better Business Bureau
    http://us.bbb.org

I don't know if your Attorney Generalís Office and the Division of Consumer Affairs can be of help or not.

I found a general article that may be of interest:

The above article makes an interesting
    Most reputable brokers offer at least a 100% guarantee. At least one broker boasts a "200% Money back Guarantee" and although they are a reputable online broker, you're on your own to call in and find out more about that 200% guarantee because they don't cover it in writing on their website.
    This is extremely frustrating but try to get in touch with someone you can haggle/negotiate with because this problem was not your fault.
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

Don't forget to call your Credit Card company and contest the charges... Every CC company I know of will do this for non delivery of goods (resulting in a chargeback to the vendor and you getting your money back).

They'll do a chargeback for them not delivering. If they put up too much of a fuss I think they have a list of executive email addresses at consumerist.com for an eecb (executive email carpet bomb).

Oh my frigging a, flamingoworld you are having the worst luck, that totally sucks, I agree with openrsm, file a dispute w/your cc company, also don't buy ANYTHING ONLINE you are having a streak of loss right now. Have you called them they are open NOW, i would call and harrass the heck out of them. (800) 927-2770 when you call speak with a manager, when you talk to them let all of your emotions angry sad disappointed feeling of being ripped off out, even if they can't do anything it is good for you to vent with words with one of the managers.
    Wear Short Sleeves!!! Support the right to bare arms!

Quote Originally Posted by openrsm
    Don't forget to call your Credit Card company and contest the charges... Every CC company I know of will do this for non delivery of goods (resulting in a chargeback to the vendor and you getting your money back).

They'll do a chargeback for them not delivering. If they put up too much of a fuss I think they have a list of executive email addresses at consumerist.com for an eecb (executive email carpet bomb).
    You might be out of luck with the credit card company if the charge was more than 60 days ago..

Thankfully I used my AMEX card, they take care of me and I have disputed the charges. They will take care of the money part. But damn they ruined special plans.
    This might explain a few things:

http://www.nwherald.com/articles/200...b938597108.txt

That's so disappointing to hear. It's definitely not your week. I had experiences very similar last holiday season. One gift was supposed to be delivered to me in Florida on Christmas Eve for my sister for Christmas and when I called the merchant that day to see when it was going to get there, they told me it was on backorder!! I asked them when they were going to tell me that and they said the would be sending me a letter. I ended up having to run to Target to get my sister a boring gift card for Christmas.

I hope you found something else fun to do. It's bad enough when you are disappointed yourself but when you wanted to do something nice for your kids, it makes you that much more angry when someone ruins it.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread