Hi,

Since servicemagic is leaving CJ, does anybody know of a replacement for them?

thanks for your help!

There's a few ma and pa independents, or if you are promoting their real estate protion, their is Real Estate Deals at CJ, but the RESEVRSE ALOT. I personally gave up on them for excessive reversals and since CJ doesn't give you that important data, you have to live and learn. I learned to live without Real Estate Deals.

I have a cj home improvement lead gen program in CJ with national coverage...if you are interested let me know your PID and I will send you an offer.

Until then...

Half a Bubble Off Plumb RemodelingGuy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by witness
    Hi,

Since servicemagic is leaving CJ, does anybody know of a replacement for them?

thanks for your help!
    There are no real quality alternatives...

I've looked over the last 7 or 8 years.

I can give you a contact that will help you if you want to PM me.

Jimmy McDonald - Your Local Hard Working RemodelingGuy ( & SprinklerGuy - & GarageGuy )
    StartRemodeling.com .... MySprinklerGuy.com .... MyGarageGuy.com ....
    We're Bettering YOUR Life by Improving Where YOU Live It ...
    Do What You LOVE & LOVE What You Do! ....

15 years and counting
    Have you heard of http://www.qualitysmith.com/ ?

"Our mission is to bring customers and contractors together. We set appointments for homeowners with prescreened, reputable contractors for their home improvement projects."

$7.50 Per Lead - Two-Tier Option - 90 Day Cookie - $25 Quick Start Bonus

I'm not in that vertical so I don't know about the conversion.
    http://www.shareasale.com/a-viewmerc...erchantID=9910

Does anyone notice this original post was from 2003? sfnative, kudos on your desire to grow your program, but digging up old threads asking for people to pm you won't do it. Especially since you don't have private message privileges yet. Have you looked into buying a program announcement here at abw? http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Knight...thanks for the heads up...I'm new to the forum and will be announcing our program in the coming days.

Zeus and Witness,

I have a program in CJ that pays $11 for leads in our tier one pricing...once we have worked together for a month and we see that the traffic is good we can bump you into our next tier which pays $13....

PS. Forgot to mention that we just launched a fast start bonus of $25 as well. If you are a CJP you will have access to an exclusive offer with volume bonus'.

Reach out to me personally if you are interested.

Have a great day!

Quote Originally Posted by sfnative
    Knight...thanks for the heads up...I'm new to the forum and will be announcing our program in the coming days.

I have a program in CJ that pays $11 for leads ...
    Actually it sounds like you're announcing it in every post of every thread you can find without regard or respect to the age of the original post. This is a perfect example of how to alienate a forum. By the time you do the right thing and have a paid announcement, it may be ignored.

When you find a goose that lays golden eggs, you have to be patient. Killing the goose doesn't make it lay the eggs any faster.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

I can assure ServiceMagic was top's in the construction industry, as our corporation used them several years ago when we were having a change over. They were great in meeting our set level with more work than we could handle, as we sub-contracted some out to others. I've seen a few out here, but be careful of some of these companies, as many do not send licensed and insured people to your home or business. You could not be a member of ServiceMagic without proof of credibility. SM checked us out from D&B, State Corporate Board, States' we were licensed in. Just make sure that these others agencys' recommed people of who can prove proof that they are in fact a legal entity and professionals. Most certain you would not want someone injured on your property, much-less come home to an MT house. We have turned down two of these agencys in Alabama in last year because their lack in credibility of who they really were-watch out for these 'fly-by-night' agencies.

Knight, thanks for the heads up...I appreciate your feedback and will tone it down.

Maybe I should be asking questions as opposed to making posts. The real reason that I have gotten involved is that I want to better understand what the commmunity wants from an home imp. lead gen merchant and what kinds of challenges have they had in the past. This will help me to create a program that will work for the community.

I'm looking forward from the community here.

All the best.

Anything new with service magic? I applied for their affiliate program through pepperjam but having a hard time finding anything lead gen related.

Regards,

George

12. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread