Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    New ARC Merchant: Train Signal! (qualifies for Affiliate VIP Program)
    Happy Thanksgiving Team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest client to join the prestigious ARC family of merchants… TrainSignal.com!

It is said, “Knowledge is Power”! TrainSignal.com believes that everyone should have an opportunity at getting their hands on the right set of skills and knowledge so they can further their computer skills and boost their business or career! TrainSignal.com is considered the IT’s Professional’s #1 choice for Hands-On Computer Training!

Whether your site visitor are seeking for:

Microsoft Training
    Cisco Training
    CompTIA Training
    VM Ware Training
    Wireless Network Training
    Office 2007 Training
    Computer Training Packages
    TrainSignal.com has it all!

Affiliate Partners that JOIN and Get Active TODAY can start earning:

20% Commissions on ALL SALES!
    $400 Average Order
    In-house ShareASale Program
    60 Day Cookies
    Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic
    $5.00 CABs (Cash Activation Bonus)

Just in time for the HOLIDAYS!

Looking for a stocking stuffer? Have someone who could benefit from TrainSignals award winning training and programs? This year give the gift of knowledge, Train Signal is the perfect holiday gift!

Calling all IT Professionals!

Do you want to advance your IT career and increase your knowledge so you can earn more in your business or get that coveted raise or position? Do you have a staff that needs additional computer training? Train Signal can help you or your staff gets the knowledge needed!

Home Based Business Sites

If you have a site revolving around the creation or development of Home Based Businesses, TrainSignal.com is the perfect product to offer your site visitors so they get their Home Based Business off to the right foot!
    Affiliate Marketers know and understand the importance of knowing how to use various applications and tools when developing sites and driving traffic to a website, start earning higher commissions TODAY by giving your site visitors the power of knowledge, TrainSignal.com has arrived!

Important

This program qualifies for the ARC VIP Affiliate Program, click here for more details!
    Last edited by Affiliate Eagle; December 4th, 2008 at 12:12 PM.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

ABW Ambassador
    I get "This merchant is currently not accepting any new applications. Thanks." when I try to join

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hey Julian, just responded on the other thread, please email me directly now.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

15 years and counting
    Hi Emilio & Andy,
    I started promoting Train Signal a few weeks ago, I had a few interesting sales but this morning I saw a nice $223.04 commission.
    Do you mind to check my account to be sure the way I'm promoting Train Signal is fine with them.
    I'm having a hard time with a merchant (See the Interspire thread in the SAS forum) in the same software vertical and I don't want that to happen again.
    My referers are not hidden but if you need a full list of the places where I've Train Signal, let me know. Thanks.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Hi Emilio & Andy,
    I started promoting Train Signal a few weeks ago, I had a few interesting sales but this morning I saw a nice $223.04 commission.
    Do you mind to check my account to be sure the way I'm promoting Train Signal is fine with them.
    I'm having a hard time with a merchant (See the Interspire thread in the SAS forum) in the same software vertical and I don't want that to happen again.
    My referers are not hidden but if you need a full list of the places where I've Train Signal, let me know. Thanks.
    Z,

I have known and worked with you for along time, I know and trust your traffic buddy. Keep sending the quality traffic and generating those sales ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

15 years and counting
    Thank you for your nice words, Andy. I appreciate.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread