How do you devise your business plan?
    how do you create the affiliate business plan? i'm so new at this aspect of the market that i'm often at a loss... thx for the 411

Quote Originally Posted by The Lady
    how do you create the affiliate business plan? i'm so new at this aspect of the market that i'm often at a loss... thx for the 411
    Do you already know how to do a business plan for a more tarditional business? Pretty much the same.

I think perhaps the most important aspect is your assessment of the market. How much demand is there for your product, and what is the competition?

Also, the number one reason traditional businesses fail is a lack of cash flow; meaning they run out of money. Most businesses will take a minimum of 3 years to turn a profit. An affilaite business will aslo take time to begin positive cash flow, but usually not that long. The good news is that you can start an AM business with next to nothing. If you decide to build it through adwords or another advertising medium then the financial aspects of how much your willing to spend before moving into the black becomes a key concern.

I could write for days on the subject, but I think it might be more affective to just refer you to http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessplan/

GW

thank you. i think that is exactly what i was looking for.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread