i want to offer, but...
    I don't want to violate --

But you are anyway?
    ABestWeb does not offer free advertising. See http://abestweb.com/advertising to do it the right way...
    Last edited by Ed Byerly; November 24th, 2008 at 01:59 PM. Reason: Unpaid Promo...

Red face
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lady
    i want to offer, but...
    I don't want to violate --

I just wanted to make available content discounts for more than 50 articles ordered. My focus is on providing unique content in bulk.
    !

Sorry, but I must have a dirty mind!

When I saw the: i want to offer, but... I don't want to violate -- by The Lady, I was thinking of something else...

ABW Ambassador
    It looks like you are trying to advertize your services, and bypass the advertising on abestweb by claiming that you don't want to push the rules.

If you have something to sell, why not advertize like everyone else is supposed to do?

i have no problem with the idea of advertising, however as a newbie, i'd need some one to be kind enough to direct me to the correct location - would you kindly do so? I am sure I missed it, but I didn't see the correct location to post a offer. i am appreciative for any direction you can offer me. I am sorry for anything that offended you by the post.

X

thank you very much.

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread