Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Fandango Did NOT track
    My niece ordered 2 movie tickets through my aff link on my site at Fandango (CJ) - the sale did not track and my niece was supposed to get an iTunes voucher with her purchase and hasn't received that either.

The AM is being very cool and responsive. Last I heard, CJ tracking was having "issues" the other night and the AM did offer to credit me for the sale although the time I spent chasing it down and trying to get my neice her iTunes voucher was way more valuable than the 20 cents commission.

*sigh* I SO hate when this happens - makes me question the entire business model of AM. :-(
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    *sigh* I SO hate when this happens - makes me question the entire business model of AM. :-(
    The AM model works, after 15 years in business and well over 1 million sales (tracked) I can vouch for it.
    The "trusted" network started their business to solve 2 main problems we had between 1994 and 1998, track our sales and collect our money.
    Instead of that, they don't track and steal our money. What can we do?
    Many times, I had merchants leaving a network to start an indie program. Each time I experienced a higher number of sales. It makes you wonder.
    I don't want to sidetrack your thread, I'm sorry for your niece, I'm sure you feel uncomfortable about this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Many times, I had merchants leaving a network to start an indie program. Each time I experienced a higher number of sales. It makes you wonder.
    I've switched network merchants after thousands of clicks and no sales to an indy merchant with the same products and see this all the time. One instance, I had ten sales in less than 24 hours with the indy replacement after sending more than 4000 visitors to a big network merchant with the same products.

You're right, Zeus, the A.M. business model does work, just very frustrating and demoralizing to see the snags and to have our trust bashed.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    My niece ordered 2 movie tickets through my aff link on my site at Fandango (CJ) - the sale did not track and my niece was supposed to get an iTunes voucher with her purchase and hasn't received that either.

T
    So almost 3 weeks and countless emails later, my niece still has not received her iTunes voucher from Fandango. This is an amazing example of horrible customer service and retention.

Not only did the sale NOT track (the AM did credit me for the sale) but the promised perk for ordering they offer our visitors (their customers) isn't delivered even after numerous contacts and requests to make it right. It makes me sick. Sending these clowns our visitors makes US look bad and will soil OUR reputation. A$$holes. Grrrrrrrrrrr

I'm giving my niece the money for the damn iTunes download because it's cost me way morein time and effort to chase it down.

The AM has been very responsive and has tried to help. Someone offer her a job, quick! LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread