Seperate Reporting for sites? confused
    Hi,
    I have more than 110 websites, that I want to track individually in LinkShare, but it seems I have to open new marketing channels for each.
    Do Linkshare make combined payment for all channels or Will I get separate payment for each channel ?
    I don't want 110 checks lying at my doorstep every month. My bank charges $25 processing fee each check. That makes $2,750 professing fee for all checks.

ABW Ambassador
    You get a separate check for each channel. You can have one channel and use signature tracking to track different sites. I've never used that myself, I know others do. I have 2 main sites so it wasn't that big of deal for me to have 2 channels. But I still like the old way where they had subid tracking. Linkshare took a big step backwards IMO when they got rid of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabz
    Hi,
    I have more than 110 websites, that I want to track individually in LinkShare, but it seems I have to open new marketing channels for each.
    Do Linkshare make combined payment for all channels or Will I get separate payment for each channel ?
    I don't want 110 checks lying at my doorstep every month. My bank charges $25 processing fee each check. That makes $2,750 professing fee for all checks.
    Dude, you need a new bank.

15 years and counting
    Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    You get a separate check for each channel. You can have one channel and use signature tracking to track different sites. I've never used that myself, I know others do. I have 2 main sites so it wasn't that big of deal for me to have 2 channels. But I still like the old way where they had subid tracking. Linkshare took a big step backwards IMO when they got rid of that.
    It was a stupid move like everything they're doing. With the bad excuse they will be changing the links (that will never happen) (Who wanted to imitate naked links?) I can't see what was their problem to keep it.
    Nabz, receiving checks for each channel is a problem. Remember you have to apply again to all your merchants for each channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust
    Thanks Trust, I'll look into Signatures. Its a relief actually, that I can track individual sites without opening new channels.
    Sure Linkshare's Marketing channels do look creepy

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread