ABW Ambassador
    Zazzle - New Datafeed Is Messed Up
    I got an e-mail today saying a new datafeed was available containing 78,432 products. Best I can tell all the product links are landing on the home page instead of the actual product pages.

I have e-mailed the AM so hopefully this will be fixed soon.

I can't help you with that datafeed, but are you familiar with Zazzle's RSS? It's what I use to build the zazzle wishads and it's not only fairly simple, it allows for some very complex stuff as well, with popularity over a range (1,7,30 days or forever) and the ability to set your image background colors.s

Hope the other gets fixed, but thought you might not be aware of this option.

At first glance, it "looks" like something to get your own products from zazzle, but if you look at the rss guide at the bottom, you'll see it can do more.

ABW Ambassador
    Thanks Teesed - I'll take a look at the options you listed. I'm always interested in new tools to use.

It appears the problem with the datafeed may be limited to character products such as Disney, Barbie, etc. I am working with Kelly to narrow down the problem. I'll post again when I know more.

Cool. If you're in communication with Kelly, can you ask if they still have OneCause or SchoolPop as an affiliate? http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...&postcount=403

I've left a message for Mike T, but he appears to be out until 12/4

If you need any help with that rss feed, let me know. I've lived it for about three months, since pre-release.

ABW Ambassador
    It appears that the character products were not in this datafeed update but the AM said they would be added back soon.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread