Was it good for you?
    Just got done checking my stats for Black Friday..

Either I'm getting a LOT better at this affiliate marketing thing, or there is very little sign of a recession out there..

Overall, I give it a 9 out of 10!

After adding it all up, I'd say I came out about the same as last year. Up w/ CJ and SAS merchants, down w/ Google, and wayyyy down with Linkshare merchants. Waiting to see if a few of my own sales ever get posted...like the big one I had w/ BestBuy. I'm hoping more will show up.
    leeann

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

ABW Ambassador
    For me, I have to give it an eh so far. Amazon is straight kicking butt for me but that's about it. And I've been getting some great traffic last few days. Found out I have a few media mentions last few days. Then noticed last few days I'm seeing lots of mysite or mysite.com as the keyword from different search engines. So not sure if there was some other media mention like TV and they said my site and then people are typing that in or some other way, can't figure it out.

edit, must be tv, because I'm also seeing my site as the keyword with an s on the end sometimes. So I think they're typing it in wrong, adding an s but my site still shows in the first spot so not a big deal.
    Last edited by Trust; November 29th, 2008 at 10:17 AM.

Very good month for me actually, but that has more to do with new site that is hitting it's mark...

GAN way up, CJ decent

LS has two meagre sales & a whack of non-commissionable posted since 11/24.. something up there..??? I don't know if merchants have reported yet..

15 years and counting
    I'm getting lots of attention from the media, too. TV stations, radios but the best are the links from their websites. No wrong spelling and it helps SEO in the long term.

Pretty strong friday but nothing earth-shattering. Hit a new high for daily uniques though so hopefully some cookied shoppers will complete their purchases this weekend.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    Black Friday 2008 was a big improvement over Black Friday 2007, however, November 2008 will probably not reach or surpass my total for November 2007, even though my traffic this year is better than last year.

Every year is different and every year I learn some new things.

15 years and counting
    People wait for the last minute to buy. So we still have better days ahead.

Black Friday sure helped make up for Turkey Thursday and today's going pretty decent as well, though why I decided to open the store on Saturdays through Christmas is beyond me. I should be off slacking somewhere...
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Scanning over our clients, I see that 90 % are doing better than November 2007 so far and there are a couple of days to go yet

We have a couple doing not as well, and of those one is only a little behind 2007

So, all in all looking good!

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

My black Friday was much better than last year, but I've been full time on it since August. Last year I was juggling a day job.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

My traffic was only 75% of what it was last year. Hopefully it just keeps steady.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    So far looking decent. All month has been above normal for sales - no complaints.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

14. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread