Impressed w/ Black Friday Deals?
    I shopped online and in stores. I found a few good deals, but with the shape of the economy, I expected deeper discounts. We're any of you blown away with BF deals this year?

Shoppers determine what has value and they like coupons. Stop manipulating who set the cookie just because you do not like coupon and promotional sites.

Internet savvy consumers were probably NOT impressed. People that ONLY shop in stores might have been.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Houston TX
    Went to bestbuy, i could have gotten better deals on other days but there were a few good deals like on laptops for $3xx for a decent AMD lappie. unfortunately, i am not that crazy to stand in line at 3am, i strolled in 10 min after they opened.

the laptops were gone.

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    Go Daddy
    Nope, I wasn't impressed.

But then again I online shop online.

I don't really shop on Black Friday, but I was very impressed by the volume of sales. I think this was my highest volume Black Friday yet. Was also the highest traffic day in the 12 years my site has been around.

- Scott
    Hatred stirs up strife, But love covers all transgressions.

Mansfield, TX
    As a consumer, I wasn't impressed. I found a few good deals, but nowhere near as many as I normally find. I only shopped online this year.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Outsourced Program Manager Ashish Selarka's Avatar
    Del Mar, CA
    I wasn't impressed at all. I found some deals, but by the time i went to get them they were sold out (Minimum Quantity on Hand), So I also shopped online as well. Let's see what Cyber Monday brings.
    [B]Ashish Selarka[/B]
    Outsourced Program Manager (OPM)
    [COLOR="Red"][B]Programs Managed[/B][/COLOR]: Coming Soon.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread