Pepperjam coupon scripts?
    Are there any pre-made scripts for the pepperjam coupon feed? I've googled and searched and can't really find anything.

Could whack something up with the rss version of it but are there any commercial scripts that already do this specifically for pj?

Hi lulav.

Our system has a capability of importing datafeeds including the one from pepperjam.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Michael, OWS Software, Inc
    Do you want to make money with your own 100% automated Deals/Coupons Website?
    [Deals/Coupons Website Script] [Deals/Coupons Datafeed]
    [Link to Affiliate Link Transormation]

Quote Originally Posted by OWS Software
    Hi lulav.

Our system has a capability of importing datafeeds including the one from pepperjam.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Please don't take this the wrong way but why should I choose your system that costs me $350 over Goldencan.com that's free to join and use for affiliates and provides the code for us to place on our web pages.

With hosting costs from many hosting companies as low as $4.99/month, it seems as if I can create my own coupon site for under $50/year.

I'll bet after 16 months ole lulav is glad to get a response.

I'll bet after 16 months ole lulav is glad to get a response
    I wouldn't go this far. His post was written December 1st, 2008, 04:22 PM. That's like 2.5 months. :-)

Please don't take this the wrong way but why should I choose your system that costs me $350 over Goldencan.com that's free to join and use for affiliates and provides the code for us to place on our web pages.

With hosting costs from many hosting companies as low as $4.99/month, it seems as if I can create my own coupon site for under $50/year.
    I don't think we can or should be compared to the GoldenCan. Its kind of different things. You don't own anything with CG, you have no control over the content, layout, you can't add the merchants that they don't have, etc..

In our case you own the system and you are free to do whatever you like with it.

Its like some people prefer to lease a car and some people prefer to buy it.

Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by bibby
    Thanks for the explanation.
    Actually I forgot to include the main reason.

-Imagine your site is making $1000 per month. With '4th click' you are paying $250 and getting $750, with our system you are paying $200 and getting $800. Its already better.
    -Now, imagine your site is making $10000 monthly. With '4th click' you are paying $2500 and getting $7500, with our system you are paying $200 and getting $9800.

If we add some reality to this situation its even more clear.

-Imagine you are spending on promotion $750/m and your site is making $1000 per month. With '4th click' you are paying $250 and getting $0, with our system you are paying $200 and getting $50.
    -Now, imagine you are spending on promotion $7500/m and your site is making $10000 monthly. With '4th click' you are paying $2500 and getting $0, with our system you are paying $200 and getting $2300.

So, yes, '4th click' programs are cheaper on initial investment, but when you are actually making money you could end up in situation: $0 vs $2300

That's a good explanation and something to consider. My site is really new and isn't generating much revenue at this time.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread