Hello Team,

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving and had some delicious turkey! I was stuffed all weekend and am in need of a workout but it was worth it!

I wanted to take a moment to share an awesome After Thanksgiving Day Sale going on with MyBarStools.com. This sale is going on from now until December 3, 08. Your site visitors can save from an extra 35-70% OFF on all kinds of barstools. Take some time to get active and share these high converting barstools with your site visitors today!

Who is MyBarStools?

MyBarStools.com offers thousands of bar stools, kitchen and dining needs.

Program Benefits:

In-house ShareASale Program
Exclusive ShareASale Merchant
Average Order Size $520.00
6% Commissions on all SALES!
120 Day Cookies
Parasite FREE

MyBarStools is also a part of the ARC Partner Program!

This new VIP program is meant to reward affiliate partners that join our merchant programs and get active! Below is a list of the perks and benefits of joining the ARC Affiliate Pay Partner Program:

Program Benefits:

Receive 1-5% increase in your affiliate commission payout!
Receive Double Cash Activation Bonuses!
Receive a $20.00 Cash Activation Bonus for generating your first sale on a newly joined program!
Receive a $100.00 Dinner Certificate to the Restaurant of your choice.
Win a FREE 7 Day stay at a participating resort!
Win a FREE Trip to Europe!

To participate now and join our ARC Partner Program today get active with our affiliate programs and please send us an email to VIP@andyrodriguez.com and provide us:

Your Name
Contact Number
Affiliate ID
email Address

Join the MyBarStools affiliate program Today!

Please feel free to email me at: stephanie@andyrodriguez.com if you have any comments or questions. Thank you in advance for your support.