Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Time is RUNNING OUT on BigDiscountFragrances Affiliate Holiday Offer!
    Happy Holidays,

Quick note!

I was just informed by the management team at BigDiscountFragrances.com that we are a bit shy of meeting our end of the year revenue goals and we need every Affiliate Partner to pull together and help us make 2008 a year to remember. Therefore in the spirit of the holidays and in the spirit of ensuring we hit the mark, we've decided to pull out all the stops during the next 24 days and offer you even more of a reason to get active with BigDiscountFragrances.com!

Effective today, December 1, 2008 - December 24, 2008 we're going to offer you an extra $5.00 for every $40.00 in sales you generate! This is an addition to the 12% commission you already receive for every sale you generate through BigDiscountFragrances.com. But just to make it a little sweeter and really add a few more Cash Bonus dollars to your stocking, we will be giving you a $200.00 Cash Bonus and a 90 day supply of any fragrance we offer on our site when you generate your first $2,000 in sales. So to recap your Holiday offer, here's a quick run down of what you receive just for being active with BigDiscountFragrances.com:

What You Earn When You Get ACTIVE!

1.$5.00 for every $40.00 sales generated

2.$250.00 Cash Bonus Offer when you generate a minimum of $2,000 in Sales. (*Hint: there were numerous affiliates who generated $2,000 in sales during October and November, easy stuff!)

3.A 90 Day supply of any fragrant we offer on our site!
    We don't usually make these types of offers during the 4th quarter but we feel that if we want to succeed in December, our Affiliate Partners should succeed as well!

A Quick Program Snapshot

We thought It would be a good idea to demonstrate to you how were doing on the affiliate channel, I think you'll agree that our numbers are impressive:

30 Day EPC: $40.08
    30 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00%
    30 Day Conversion Ratio: 4.91%
    30 Day Average Sale: $68.05
    In the Last 7 Days:

7 Day EPC: $32.11
    7 Day Reversal Rate: 0.00%
    7 Day Conversion Ratio: 4.43%
    7 Day Average Sale: $60.39

If you haven't JOINED BigDiscountFragrances.com and You want to earn more money, CLICK HERE
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    We are in. Hope to make some money for both of us. Love their prices and selections.

Thanks Sunshiner, your help and support is greatly appreciated. Anything you need please forward me an email....

Thanks again! See you gals in Vegas!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Team,

TIME is running out!

Only 2 weeks left to take advantage of our $5.00 Cash Bonus offer.

Based on my count there are some affiliate partners looking to be paid a few Hundred dollars already since we luanched the program...

Its going to be a very NICE$$ Holiday for those on board and driving those sales..

Don't wait, getACTIVE NOW!
    Emilio Yepez
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Ive been trying to contact Andy regarding this program and he is not replying to my emails. I also tried emailing from this forum but he does not accept emails, furthermore this forum will not let me send PMs.

Any suggestions?

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Hi Timewarp,

Sorry about any delay. Please email me directly at stephanie@andyrodriguez.com and I would love to answer any questions you may have about BigDiscountFragrances.com. Thank you for your support!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread