Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up ChecksUnlimited.com - Extra Holiday Bonus ...
    Hello Team,

ChecksUnlimited.com and DesignerChecks.com are really excited to announce a special holiday bonus designed especially for you, our valued affiliate partners.

From now until the end of the year, you will earn an additional $2.00 per order on top of your regular affiliate commissions for every sale you make over your November sales. We wanted to make it simple and enticing. Here is an example so you understand how it works:

1) You generated 1,000 sales during the month of November 2008.
    2) In December 2008, you generate 1,500 sales.
    3) You earn an additional $2.00 for the additional 500 sales generated this month.
    4) You make an extra $1,000.00 in commissions for the month of December, this is in addition to your regular commissions.

Simple right?

The more sales you generate, the more you can earn. You will get $2.00 for each sale you make over your November 2008 sales and the dollar amount of the sales don't matter, all sales count.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your partnership this year. Since the initial program launched, the Checks Unlimited program has grown month after month thanks primarily to you and your continued support. I want to wish you a wonderful and prosperous month of December and look forward to sending you the extra holiday commissions.

Please feel free to contact me at 305-412-3512 or by email if you have any questions.

Happy Holidays,
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Wow, talk about fast results ... you guys are amazing ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

3. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread