anyone have this issue
    I noticed a few weeks back my moosejaw feed only contained between 4500 and 5000 products. This seemed to happen overnight as it once contained around 9000-10000 products.
    I emailed popshops support and they said thats the size of the feed they are getting from moosejaw. So then I emailed moosejaw and they said the size they are sending is around 9000-10000. I checked here moosejaw affiliate and it says the CJ feed shows this > Current record count: 10364
    I talked to both Matt from popshops and Moosejaw and nobody can seem to resolve the issue. They said they were looking into it but its been over a month and when I made a second inquiry I get no response.
    This is very frusterating when half the items in your shop dissapear.

Possibly Important Observation: I think it may have something to do with the fact that moosejaw has feeds like THE JAW, and thaLowDown. The reason is I notice the snowboards I am pulling are all on sale. Its like the regular price ones are gone. Maybe Popshops is accepting only this one or something by accident.

Please resolve this issue.

Big Brother
    It is not a Popshops error
    I do NOT believe Popshops has an error. It appears their feed is CORRECT based on the available data.

There is an ERROR in the feed at which I am currently resolving.

I apologize for any misunderstanding. I will investigate with the AM why there are fewer products than there used to be.
    Forrest Schaaf
    p/f: 323.386.2337 |

Thank you, I appreciate your response and Its good to know you are looking into it

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread