So you put my posts in moderation?? ROFLMAO!!! And exactly what have I posted, publicly or privately, to justify that? If I wanted to stir sh!t, it would have happened by now. And you called my actions asinine?? Take a clue pill. If you wanted to know what I may have been responding to pm's, you should have just asked. I'd have been more than happy to let you know. I haven't said a thing that I wouldn't have said directly to you.

To those of you who pm'ed me. I'll just post a general response here, since I have no idea if any responses I might make will make it through or not (unlike some I think it's only common courtesy to respond to emails and pm's). Thank you for your concern. Although I had no intentions of going into anything here in the open forums, I'll just say that unfortunately Haiko and I have had some differences that has put me in a position of feeling that I had no choice but to discontinue my participation here. I wish all here the very best and much success. And no I have no intentions of going into why I have left ABW except what I've said here.

And yes Haiko, I do think the whole situation is unfortunate and was unnecessary.

aka BLFH (Ms. B)

And no I didn't register this screen name just to get around moderation. It was registered back in August with your knowledge. It's the only 2 screen names I have. So you can put this one in moderation now also.

I'll miss you B
    Hope it can be resolved.

Good Grief!

This isn't good.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Hello

I hope you are well. Please join the abestweb outcasts at
    http://www.xxxxxxoards.com/messageboard/index.php

BTW: The contact page on your website does not work.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No thank-you. I have no intentions of going there (there being that path). I am not a candidate for the Haiko bashing club, in case anyone didn't catch the part of my post about having no intentions of sh!t stirring. I have better things to do with my time. So anyone with those ideas can save themselves the bandwidth of emailing me.

Hmmm..wonder how you got that email addy??? Oh never mind I think I know....

I know absolutely nothing about what happened between the two of you but I am deeply saddened by our communities as well as my personal loss regardless of the reasons.

Don't want to argue but the board itself isn't a bashing club. It's just a board.

What is said privately, well, who knows. It's private.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

Farewell, CJ! I loved you when you were young and pure. I will try to remember you that way. Disclaimer: Comments are to be interpreted as opinion unless otherwise noted.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> I know absolutely nothing about what happened between the two of you but I am deeply saddened by our communities as well as my personal loss regardless of the reasons <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I totaly agree Heyder, is there no way you guys can come to an amicable resolution?

Come on you two, please try hard to solve whatever issues it is you have and lets gets back to reading the posts of Ms.B

Take care
    Gordon CEO of
    YouTrek.com
    I got my parasiteware t-shirt
    <font color=red size="1">All parasites are scumbags and should be treated as such....</font><font color=blue size="1">STAMP EM OUT!!!</font>

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread