Lightbulb Google gives preference...!!!
    I've been told by others that Google gives preference to the original corporate company. For example if my company will sell lemonade and for example I will be on the 2d place with this keyword. There will be no way to get to the first place if there is a company called "lemonade" and it also sells lemonade and has a good webpage. Please tell me your thoughts on this..

ABW Ambassador
    Nice baiting try on a bs subject just to link build... I hate you. You should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by From Spam Boys Site
    SEO Success Story
    The History of Our Forum Link Building Service Appearance

5 years ago we started to promote our first web-development related website.

And an idea of a very interesting method of link building has came to us. This was an idea about a service which provides both website rankings increase in search engines (first of all on Google), and additionally this technique brings direct targeted visitors to a website!

With the help of this method we’ve successfully promoted our first website and started to receive first income. Every day our interest to website promotion and SEO was progressively increased. We noticed that these services are in great demand and started to sell our first link building service on forums and freelance websites.

Each week we made more and more sales, improved the service, improved our SEO knowledge & experience. In two months we opened our first little office and started to hire regular employees…

During all these 5 years (since 2003) there wasn’t a month when we didn’t implement a list of serious improvements to our service. It is improved and polished almost weekly! And that’s exactly why it is so effective: while search engines improve their algorithms, we improve our link building technique.

Agreed. Go play somewhere else...

Thread closed...

4. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread